OFFICIAL SG Ball Cup

ancient_magpie

20230202_113420.jpg
The S. G. Ball Cup is a junior rugby league football competition played predominantly in New South Wales, between teams made up of players aged under 19
How good is Miller.

Someone said he signed for 3yrs & will be training with the NRL squad in the off/pre season.
Looks to be a development contract and not a NRL squad contract at this point just going off the fact haven't seen an official announcement about it.

"As one of three most sought-after young players for 2023, Jordan has agreed to undertake a pathways contract with West Tigers in 2023 and 2024."

This was part of an article about Miller from his school (after he was announced as making the Australian Schoolboys side).

This is a good list he is number 8

The Rooster have alot of the top juniors

A number of names on this list linked to the Tigers....hope we keep them all

I remember reading one of these lists 2-3 years ago when we signed Stefano. That one had him at #1 or #2 from memory. I'm still hoping that he comes good. Freddy obviously has a huge opinion of him to bring him into the 2021 NSW origin squad.

I remember reading one of these lists 2-3 years ago when we signed Stefano. That one had him at #1 or #2 from memory. I'm still hoping that he comes good. Freddy obviously has a huge opinion of him to bring him into the 2021 NSW origin squad.
I thought he came good in 2021. He was our best forward besides Luc. This year he was injured pretty much the entire time.

He will be fine, have no doubts.
Will be very hungry for next season.

That's where Doueihi went to school too.

An old St Pats/Burwood boy I would
Have loved at the club before joining
The Tahs is Mark Nawaqanitawase.
He's really bloomed in the last few yrs

Reminds me of Xavier Coates.
Would have been a mainstay
On the wing, local boy too.
Played in the St Pats XV with
Doueihi who was fly-half for them

Edit: instead we picked up Triston
Reilly his old team mate smh

Last edited:

Quite a few in that list from Holly Cross. Shame that not all of them are all link with the Wests Tigers

Fa'agutu looks to have already debut in Q-cup he must be older than Miller yeah?
Are they both on development contracts for '23?
I think Miller is 17 and Fa'agatu 18 but there's very little public info on these types of things. Chris is in Year 12, Jordan might be Year 11 or 12.

Latest posts

Back