Josh Feledy #274

I think Jimmy N is a while off if ever, injuries to players ahead of him will drive his fate. He has a few infront of him atm.

Feledy will all be about his form, if he starts the year well can see him figuring. Sheens loves youth and has no fear playing them and this kid has alot of wraps on him.
I thought Jimmy Ngatlik was a real speed merchant and could develop like Justin Olam .We really need class centers Feledy or Jimmy or Naden
If Staines is FB does that mean Daino get trialled at no 6 and Douehi is one center ?

He's got some Warwick Farms on him, looks more like a wrecking ball type centre but ive not seen him play. Whats his pace like for anyone who's seen him in action.

I thought Jimmy Ngatlik was a real speed merchant and could develop like Justin Olam .We really need class centers Feledy or Jimmy or Naden
If Staines is FB does that mean Daino get trialled at no 6 and Douehi is one center ?
Jimmy has speed but he has ALOT to work on, I just don't see it but could be wrong.

Naden I'm not convinced is a NRL 1st selection player, the more I watched him closer in our colours the more I saw a back with some promise, is far too inconsistent to count on & age isn't on his side. He is worse than Noffa for us IMO. Have no idea what Benji sees in him to have extended him for 3yrs.

I know the defence isn't the greatest but gee he seems like a strong lad
Yeah, have to take into consideration that footage is U/19’s level, but he looks like he’s bulked up considerably even since then.

+ he’s only 18 now. Growing still to do.

Yeah, have to take into consideration that footage is U/19’s level, but he looks like he’s bulked up considerably even since then.

+ he’s only 18 now. Growing still to do.
Yep looks like Rowdy did after transition to 2nd row .. still only Nofa height so not sure if that gonna be a problem moving forward for a centre

5'11", 95 kg.

Definitely big enough for the centres already.
After our awesome forward rebuild a lot of us and very so much myself have been begging for a marquee back signing.... someone like Jessie Ramien, RTS or Herbie Farnworth.
I'm now starting to think that Sheens may be looking at introducing young Josh Feledy later on in the season as a secret weapon.
Give the lad a full preseason with the NRL side and see how he develops.
After reading everything in this thread I'm feeling that this lad may do big things for the Wests Tigers.

After our awesome forward rebuild a lot of us and very much myself have been begging for a marquee back signing.... someone like Jessie Ramien, RTS or Herbie Farnworth.
I'm now starteding to think that Sheens may be looking at introducing young Josh Feledy later on in the season as a secret weapon.
Give the lad a full preseason with the NRL side and see how he develops.
After reading everything in this thread I'm feeling that this lad may do big things for the Wests Tigers.

I have not seen him play and it is certainly possible he could be what we need however i would be surprised if it is before 2025 due to his age

Quizz: What tiger was selected to play for Australia at 18? 😍

Yep I remember.
Also tim brasher debut whilst in high school, benji??

Back