Journo ejected from Tigers sheds

innsaneink

Its been mentioned a couple of times on Hollywood & Zorbas program this morning that a News Ltd journo was promptly ejected from the Tigers rooms at EAS Newcastle on Friday night.
Dean Ritchie then came on and they asked if it was him, he said no….but the tensions between the Tigers/Sheens and the media is still evident, Ritchie saying there's plenty of pressure still on Sheens and the club for extending his contract earlier in the year

softlaw

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/sheens-bristles-at-personal-attack-20100522-w2vg.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"T_im Sheens has opened up about the attacks on him and Wests Tigers playmaker Benji Marshall, which resulted in a News Ltd reporter being told to ''f–- off'' out of the team's dressing room on Friday night. Sheens is convinced the destabilising of his club is part of an agenda against the pair because Marshall writes for Fairfax Media, publisher of The Sun-Herald, and has long had an uncomfortable relationship with News. Sheens also knows he has enemies and they are out to get him._ "

The hidden swear word is in the SMH so should be fit for posting here.

Whilst I think Sheens has completely lost it as a coach he's completely right that the telegraph has been out to get Benji in particular for some time. This won;t help though unfortunately.

simonthetiger

This is great…its like the old days.

The tele is a muckraking pile of donkey doo dooo's.

I agree with Sheens,they should......off.

alexaki

If I were Sheens and Benji I'd invite Rothfield into the sheds then give it to him!…..A couple of stiff uppercuts!!!

Chris

@innsaneink said:
Sheens also knows he has enemies and they are out to get him.

:laughing:
I wonder if he hears voices too. LOL

:laughing: That made me laugh. No doubting you Ink, you're as sharp as ever!

helmesy

Both Sheens (particularly) and Marshall have given the Tele plenty of ammunition due to some pretty sub stndard efforts in recent years.

gallagher

@helmesy said:
Both Sheens (particularly) and Marshall have given the Tele plenty of ammunition due to some pretty sub stndard efforts in recent years.

Thats not a reason to make up crap. I dont know how some of these guys call themselves journalists.

prattenpark

As a 'payback' the Tele has decided to bring up that rubbish about Sheens been replaced with Stuart. Dream on, Telecrap.

G

Go_You_Good_Things1

Sheens has enemies in the media???????????????? He's a more protected than a unicorn by the media. He's kidding himself.

Geo

Staff member
Forum Leader
Whhaaaaaaa….poor Massoud got his nose out of joint for publishing blatant lies....they then punt him from the dressing room and the Telecrap continues it's agenda...........

Here's a tip Josh stop reading forum's for your info and use your incredible joutnalistic skills to get some facts before you print your garbage......

Marshall_magic

@alexaki said:
If I were Sheens and Benji I'd invite Rothfield into the sheds then give it to him!…..A couple of stiff uppercuts!!!

That rosey cheeked moron is one of the biggest dribblers going around. I remember last year he did a blog on Sheens, then when Sheens called him up to ask what his deal was he went on to tell Sheens how he should coach the side. Now I'm not Sheens' biggest fan, but if took advice from Rothfield, we'd be stuffed.

G

Only the DT sports journos could stoop so low. Massoud is a prawn head of the highest order.

simonthetiger

Lets not forget that they work in an industry where its par for the course to have 3 schooners at morning tea,8 for lunch and six more with dinner.

Its amazing how much say peeps that are intoxicated have.

I find it scarey.

PrattenParkMagpie

The Telecrap and the Herald have been in a massive stoush all year, to the point of many not very flatering remarks regarding reporters and writers, some of the remarks have been downright offensive, it has been apparent that the two rags have been at each others throats for months, relations between the WT and the Tele is also icy, where as the Herald has had many flattering articles on the Tigers this year as well as Marshalls involvement it appears we have become the target of the Tele for some Buzzoff Rothfield, Bourbon Becky and Massoud muck raking, at the moment I would not believe one word the Tele writes about the Wests Tigers

Tigerdazz

If that Journo was Rothfield , I dont blame Tim. I would have told him to do something anatomically impossible with himself. Rothfield is a complete NEVILLE. Would not suprise me in the least if this poor excuse of a journalist is on this forum muckraking.

He is constantly contradicting himself in his low class rag , and its online equivalent. Not long ago , he was knocking the Sheens knockers ? But what else could you expect from a hack from News Ltd , who has its own agenda . An organisation that single handedly nearly destroyed Rugby League , and has an unhealthy, unwanted, counter productive , clash of interests , some would even suggest corrupt presence in the game. :angry:

G

@Tigerdazz said:
If that Journo was Rothfield , I dont blame Tim. I would have told him to do something anatomically impossible with himself. Rothfield is a complete NEVILLE. Would not suprise me in the least if this poor excuse of a journalist is on this forum muckraking.

He is constantly contradicting himself in his low class rag , and its online equivalent. Not long ago , he was knocking the Sheens knockers ? But what else could you expect from a hack from News Ltd , who has its own agenda . An organisation that single handedly nearly destroyed Rugby League , and has an unhealthy, unwanted, counter productive , clash of interests , some would even suggest corrupt presence in the game. :angry:

It wasn't Rothfield, it was Massoud, the same peanut who reckoned Jake Mullaney was all but gone from the Tigers at the end of last season.

Tigerdazz

@willow said:
@Tigerdazz said:

It wasn't Rothfield, it was Massoud, the same peanut who reckoned Jake Mullaney was all but gone from the Tigers at the end of last season.

Yeah , same ilk. I dont know how some of these guys sleep at night. One day they will tell one Porky too many and suffer for it !