Junior Moors... BOOMMMMM!

AndTheKungFoSing

New member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
2,579
Location
Behind You!
These blokes has improved phenomenally over the past 4 - 5 matches! He takes it up harder than anyone else in our side and his leg drive is incredible… When Idris tried to blind shot him (like he does 90% of the time), Moors spotted him and didn't he drop his shoulder... LOVED IT!

Moors was a workhorse for the tigers today! Great stuff!
 

triserratops

New member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
551
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-BOOM!!!
:eek:pen_mouth:

A great talent that has really pushed himself to keep his spot in this side.
:stuck_out_tongue:

We will have a few selection headaches in round 15!
:brick:
 

Geo

Moderator
Staff member
Forum Leader
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
47,759
Location
Campbelltown NSW..
Moors provided great impact….

He has grown as a Prop in quick time...

He's got footwork before the line.......

Great stuff Moors.....
 

AndTheKungFoSing

New member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
2,579
Location
Behind You!
@triserratops said:
We will have a few selection headaches in round 15!

The bloke has to stay! We've got a great balance in the forwards at the moment! Heigno and Ellis are hit the edges, Flanagan has been playing VERY well at lock, Payten's defensive reads are the best in the game, Gibbs defence is everywhere… Fafita is impossible to tackle on the first attempt. Moors provides that hard running no nonsense game.

LOVING IT!
 

triserratops

New member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
551
@Kaiser said:
@triserratops said:
We will have a few selection headaches in round 15!

The bloke has to stay! We've got a great balance in the forwards at the moment! Heigno and Ellis are hit the edges, Flanagan has been playing VERY well at lock, Payten's defensive reads are the best in the game, Gibbs defence is everywhere… Fafita is impossible to tackle on the first attempt. Moors provides that hard running no nonsense game.

LOVING IT!

I agree Kaiser, we are looking good up front aren't we?!
 

AndTheKungFoSing

New member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
2,579
Location
Behind You!
@triserratops said:
I agree Kaiser, we are looking good up front aren't we?!

Sure are… how many teams have players who can offload, bash it up, defend and play 80mins? This is why, when we play without the silly mistakes... we are a real threat to this premiership! I told my mate i was going to dump 50 of Dwyer for LTS... spewing!!! Would have been a $3350 collect!! goddam!
 

alexaki

New member
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
5,288
He is playing great the last few weeks….TBH I'm pleasantly surprised...I wonder what has changed?

Simon Dwyer is a gun....great prospect!
 

fergiefurr

New member
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
3,039
Moors has just about made himself undroppable, can play first or second row. Has been an absolute beast the last few weeks
 

triserratops

New member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
551
@innsaneink said:
That was hilarious, was like jamal trying to shoulder charge a statue - silly .
Moors - going great guns

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
 

Novocastrian_Tiger

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
352
Location
Newcastle, NSW
Moors was like a scud missile with rabies, noone wanted to touch him and bring him down.

I am so glad he is starting to kick on, I always knew he had it in him.
 

Chris

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
4,897
I bet the Panthers are kicking themselves now. Swapping him for Laurie.
 
Top