Junior Reps 2022

Yeah I dunno if I'd even put Large in Matts. He looks good enough for SG Ball and it'd be better for his development.
Matt’s Cup is a very strong comp. No way anyone jumps straight past it.

The Roosters have some brilliant kids coming through too and they’re happy to let - Zac Fittler, Lachie Dooner, Jaxson Allen and Toby Rodwell play two years in the Matt’s Cup.

There’s no rush

Isdale’s level of control and composure I’ve very rarely seen in a 15 year old. kicks well both short and long, strong running game and has a decent pass on him.

Large is obviously brilliant. interested to see how much growing he has left in him but hopefully he’s got a bit more to do. going to be very special if he continues on this trajectory.

Karnib is the one that surprised me the most to be honest. very much a worry for the defence every time he had the ball in his hands. threw the last pass for a couple of tries as well.

these 3 plus Da Silva look to be our future. hard not to get excited but certainly need to play the long game with all four of them.

Matt’s Cup is a very strong comp. No way anyone jumps straight past it.

The Roosters have some brilliant kids coming through too and they’re happy to let - Zac Fittler, Lachie Dooner, Jaxson Allen and Toby Rodwell play two years in the Matt’s Cup.

There’s no rush
Speaking to players and parents involved in the Matt’s team next year, they reckon Roosters are the team to beat.

We’ll still have a very strong side too, with Large, Karnib etc. coming up and the likes of Luke Laulili’i and Gallagher remaining from the premiership winning team.

Speaking to players and parents involved in the Matt’s team next year, they reckon Roosters are the team to beat.

We’ll still have a very strong side too, with Large, Karnib etc. coming up and the likes of Luke Laulili’i and Gallagher remaining from the premiership winning team.
I can imagine it would be the 2nd year of Harold Matthews for a lot of those Roosters players. I still remember the game of Wests Vs Roosters in the regular season last year. They had us beat, but we managed to wrestle back momentum and got the win.

I totally agree - It’s Wests vs Easts for the prize
Roosters start as favourites for mine 🤔

Back