KG

McGrime

I like many am looking forward to the return of Galloway.

I suppose Sheens will use him off the bench initally untill his match fitness gets up there.

Will be interesting to see who his eventual front row starting partner is once he gets a couple of games under his belt now that Skando's back in the mix.

Gibbs Farah Gallowy Regular starting line up pre injury
Skando Farah Galloway Could be the smokey / Like to see how this works "Circa 2009"
Payten Farah Galloway Good Balance here
Laurie Farah Galloway Geez this still scares me…......And I bet The Opposition.

Imagine KG & Daine coming off the bench together after 20min at Leichardt this Sunday.

Might get a few Quiet Cheers.

I reckon he will pick up where he left off before the injury…

Galloway is one of the highlights of the last 3 years IMO...to see him develop into a top line Prop at the Wests Tigers has almost made the pain of missing the finals bearable...

He is a recking machine now and look forward to watching him for the rest of the year....who know maybe a Smokey for the tri nations....

Gee we miss sauce, the last couple of weeks has proven what a difference he was making, he was carrying our pack!

I dont think its any coincidence our slide this season happened around the time Galloway got injured.He had been our enforcer until he got injured and carried alot of the load that a few of our forwards have failed to carry lately.It'll be great to have sauce back.

Keith will be up for a big one at Leichardt this Sunday. He's been sorely missed, particularly his running game. It all bodes well for Sunday arvo :slight_smile:

I can see a betting tip cleverly disguised by god here…

Whats great on a Sunday afternoon? Pies & Sauce at the footy!

Now lets decifer that... Pies = Tries, Sauce = Big Keith...

Get on KG for first try scorer :sunglasses: Would be paying some nice coin.

@Geo. said:
I reckon he will pick up where he left off before the injury…

Galloway is one of the highlights of the last 3 years IMO...to see him develop into a top line Prop at the Wests Tigers has almost made the pain of missing the finals bearable...

He is a recking machine now and look forward to watching him for the rest of the year....who know maybe a Smokey for the tri nations....

Totally agree. The only -ve has been his injuries.

He should walk straight back into the starting side IMO.

Best forward at the club.

He is the difference from our pack standing up and taking a game by the scruff of the neck and not…
he is that type of forward
he always had the talent he just needed to bring it out on the field.
if he keeps it up SOO next year for Kieth definitely..

He and Skando have been the two form front rowers in first grade this year and should start together with Payten and Gibbs coming off the bench.

But Sheens may start KG from the bench after an 8? week injury.

@senex said:
The real question is how is his injury holding up?

Yeah, the worst thing would be for him to come back and not last through the game. The other guys need to help him out as much as possible over the next week or so, so he can get up to full strength.

And I just hope he continues to grow like he has over the last few years. I remember Heighington having a great year last year, and being quiet this year. Payten was good a year or two ago but is now just a distant shadow of that now. We need KG to stay in his form from this year, if not go to the next level.

Galloway played half of last year on one foot…Don't worry about Keith....

From all reports he is 100% and raring to go....

@Geo. said:
Galloway played half of last year on one foot…Don't worry about Keith....

From all reports he is 100% and raring to go....

Nice! Rip in Big Sauce.

Dam I hate our medical team.

Same clowns who needled him and sent him staright back on to the field for a long term injury.

Fools I tell ya!!!

@hybrid_tiger said:
He is not playing and will probably miss another two weeks.

When the return date is announced by the club, the best thing is to add a month on top. :angry:

That is unfortunate. It would be great to see him out there playing again.

My frustration with KG is that his initial injury wasnt all that bad.If you remember against Souths when it occurred he actually left the field for treatment and then returned later to try and play on lasted one tackle,Aggravated the injury and left the field immediately.Had KG stayed off the first time he may well have only been out for one or two weeks.But here we are probably 2 months later and he's still out.

Back