TEAM LIST KOE NSW Cup Round 8 v Dragons..

Team List
No i dont know, but certain coaches like their dummy halves to play in a box so to speak while attacking in your opponents 10-15 zone, it enables the dummy half to pick up the ball and retreat, so you can can gauge movement and direction from the A defender either side of the ruck, this in turn gives you options on whether to lay off a runner on the play or to go at a particular A defender for whatever that reason my be, " it may be a fullback is at A and predominant low defender etc..... it also allows the dummy half to retreat a little before kicking the ball into the in goal, but as he's retreating the defence is moving forward, making it harder for the defence to turn, spoil, chase back on the kick etc....., there are other reasons , but i wont bore you with variations and how this affects the directness in regards to first pass, second pass in this area of attack and how it especially targets the 3 man in defence.
Thanks

Geez, when does a broken take 5 months to heal?? Must be an incredibly bad break, and an incredibly sucker punch to the NSW Cup squad, losing it's best player when they were already winless. Who on earth is going to play hooker next week? Tannous won't be ready after coming back from ACL.
He will be right that was last year , his latest was a shoulder injury , but I think he will be fine just not too many around him to help , not a good year for the magpies

This is the first positive comment I've heard about him. It's good.
He had 2 special that touches I seen

1. Running from goal posts to the side line to clean up a kick there were 2 big bodies comming at him on the goal line he managed to pluck the ball out of the air and get him self between the 2 players and into the field of play witch took a lot of guts

2. Was a beautiful draw and pass I know it sounds simple but I couldn’t even tell he passed it before I knew it our centre was into space running down the field

He is only 19 playing against men it’s a big ask once he starts filling out he has all the attributes to be a great fullback winger or centre keen to see how he develops

I hope your right Finnzo of, I’ve seen him play multiple times this year and he hasn’t done much to be fair, just going off stats for last sat , 6 runs for 60 meters at fullback is consistent with what he has shown in previous games this year, and he’s a non talker, this is common knowledge that he doesn’t talk on the field. Shouldn’t be too hard on him at 19, he’s not the gun teen people say he is imo from what I’ve seen, but has the frame to be successful if he can improve further.

I hope your right Finnzo of, I’ve seen him play multiple times this year and he hasn’t done much to be fair, just going off stats for last sat , 6 runs for 60 meters at fullback is consistent with what he has shown in previous games this year, and he’s a non talker, this is common knowledge that he doesn’t talk on the field. Shouldn’t be too hard on him at 19, he’s not the gun teen people say he is imo from what I’ve seen, but has the frame to be successful if he can improve further.
Yeah he’s definitely got a few years to go but I can see a lot of potential in him just hope it all comes together for him

Back