Krisnan Inu

T91

Following rumours that Krisnan is set to be released by the Eels to join the Tigers, I would just like to know how other people feel about the (possible) signing.

Inu's form hasn't been the best this season (Tonight was a shocker) but he is a very talented player and a decent goal kicker (Again, tonight was a shocker :laughing:) and I think if he gets his mind right could turn out to be a very good signing.

I thought the rumours were he was heading to the Dogs?

Anyway, I'd take him in a heart beat!

Maybe that's why we let Collis and Tagive go?

Is this a gee up? I've heard nor read any rumour surrounding Inu being linked to the Tigers. I can't see Parra letting this kid go. Would love to see him at Wests though. He is one junior that got away.

Inu and Mateo to the Dogs was the article in the Daily Telegraph last week.. The Dogs want a goal kicking winger to replace Hazem next season.

I can understand them letting Inu go (similar situation to Collis), but Mateo? No way they'd want him going elswhere?

If he was available I'd be throwing everything at him.

Heres the article I seen for anybody interested in reading it:

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/sport/nrl/story/0,26799,25710519-5012654,00.html

Play him on the wing to replace Ryan?

Surely Lawrence and Ayshford must be in the centres?

Or if we play Inu in the centres, where does that leave Ayshford?

@Gobbs said:
@alex said:

If Sheens has his way, at Lock.

Woo hoo, more backs playing in the forwards. Just what we like.

It's funny how the Sharks did the opposite and used back rowers in the centres, figured it didnt work, and bought Collis, a decent centre.

Only thing I dont like about Inu:

Inu could be granted a release if a rival club bought-out a large chunk of his $275,000-a-season salary.

Paying near $300,000 for a back? Unless it's for a fullback, I dont think it's worth it. You need to save big bucks for a decent 1,6,7,9 and a prop IMO.

I am all for that,the Dogs are looking at Denan Kemp as Haz's replacement,cheaper than Inu.

Ayshford lists himself as a "Lock/centre".

Can't be all bad.

Inu can play anywhere in the backline. Alternating him and Moltzen between centre and fullback may even be an option?

From what I've seen of Ayshford at centre he looks the goods there.

He's too small for lock IMO. Plus the backrow stocks through the club are pretty deep, whereas we're short of backs. If he's performing well there, keep him there.

if inu is released early i would look to sign him asap. he's not the best centre but is a great winger and could cover fullback (played their for the kiwis a few times). plus his goalkicking would be a real boost.

@alex said:
From what I've seen of Ayshford at centre he looks the goods there.

He's too small for lock IMO. Plus the backrow stocks through the club are pretty deep, whereas we're short of backs. If he's performing well there, keep him there.

Ayshford did not get a proper off season last time, so if he stays injury free & has a good off season I think he could be a great ball playing lock, he already has good natural strength if he just adds to that he could be anything…

It would be awesome if we got him.His flamboyant style of play would suit our style
But has it been written anywhere that he may be coming our way??
1.Inu
2.TNT
3.Lawence
4.Ayshford/Moltzon
5.Tupou

That would be nice but it wont happen

My mail is Parramatta thinks Inu is way to soft and not enough mongrel in him to play NRL on a long term basis…....they reckon he should take up a Ministary post somewhere

I'd take Inu for sure. He's big, strong, fast and knows his way to the tryline. He can come up with a big hit too, the shot he got on Dave Taylor a few weeks back was a belter.

Like everyone else, I haven't heard anything about him being linked to the Tigers though.

@alex said:
Play him on the wing to replace Ryan?

Surely Lawrence and Ayshford must be in the centres?

He's played plenty of fullback before and that's where I'd have him. He's a play maker, get the ball in his hands.

I'm not convinced Moltzen is the answer at fullback and I don't want to be relying on Lazarus, given that he's never played first grade and has missed almost 2 years of football.

It was rumoured on LU. That said, despite his poor form this year (his team hasnt helped) he has shown the talent he possesses, you dont lose that overnight, remember one season our own Chris Lawrence struggled a bit, players can recapture their form thats lost for what can be all manner of reasons.

Back