LAWRENCE.....

Geo

Staff member
Forum Leader
…..and Heigno on the footy show....

Chris Lawrence comes across well..class act.. Great stuff...

Heigno...Go Dooogggiiies.....cracks me up everytime...

Lawrence handles himself extremely well for a young guy. He's nervous but speaks eloquently and is a smart fella.

@Geo. said:
Ben T'eo….likes to go out in the centres to have a rest...... :eek:pen_mouth:

He said ages ago that he likes to run at the smaller guys.

no i missed the footy show today. can some1 link me. was beau on it? and wow!! lawrence was on it? this mightve been the best one ever!!!

Lawrence always handles himself well. Ideal role model for young players and the club. Not too many fulltime rugby league players running their own business at the age of 21 either.

@tig_prmz said:
no i missed the footy show today. can some1 link me. was beau on it? and wow!! lawrence was on it? this mightve been the best one ever!!!

Didn't see Beau at all. Lawrence was on the panel for most of the night, Heighington joined him for a short quiz segment against Brohman and Brendan Jones (a breakfast radio presenter). Chris (Lawrence that is) also was the test dummy for some weird taping that is the new craze (seemed to have a bit more legitimacy than the power wrist bands but only just) for which he had his footy shorts combined with the suit jacket and tie up top.

Te'o and Scott Prince were also on so there was a bit of a Tigers feel to the night.

I was imprsessed with Chris all night. Came across very well and showed the Tigers in a very professional light. Well done, Rowdy :slight_smile:

Footy show is gonna get taken over by the TIGERS!!! Rowdy is my favourite player and he was on it most of the tim you say? OMG, I feel like a teenage girl waiting for the latest Justin Bieber song!!

Yes…Co-Hosting the Footy Show means your on .....a lot.....

Felt Sorry for Lawry having to sit next to Wendell...

I think some of the dumbness rubbed off..... :confused:

AAh damn Dell was on it??? He prolly ruined it for sure :frowning:

Chrissy was excellent on the footy show last night, a top kid!

I can't believe he's still only 21 years old and this is his 5th season in the NRL! Outstanding! :righton:

Most times when they get a young player on the panel, they only speak when spoken too. But Rowdy was chiming in and throwing out questions to the other guests which was great to see. Showed a quiet confidence on camera.

you dont realise how big he is sometimes…..... ive got him in that sprint race too.....his running style is "built for sprinting"

@ron burgandy said:
you dont realise how big he is sometimes…..... ive got him in that sprint race too.....his running style is "built for sprinting"

The "big marn" talked his speed up too. Rowdy is the quickest over 100 metres at the Tigers.

im pretty sure he got a UAI mark of 99 in his HSC

pretty good for a professional athlete dont you say

plus he made his NRL debut whist studying for the exams. Very intilllegent and talented kid!!

Back