Liam Fulton

Balmain_Tiger

New member
Joined
Sep 8, 2009
Messages
1,352
Location
Inner West
i was at the gold coast this weekend and i ran into him at the casino..didnt seem to have much favor to his injury.

even though it was an away game shouldnt he be there supporting the team instead of having $100 hits on blackjack?
 

Centaur

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
1,594
I am a little surprised by that. Maybe he was in Newcastle on Friday night?
 

The_Tooth

New member
Joined
Aug 18, 2009
Messages
640
Maybe the club didn't want o pay extra for injured players to go to Newcastle early with the rest of the boys and gave him the weekend off.
 

hammertime

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
3,749
Location
Singapore
Might have just had a long weekend away. I can imagine the fellas don't get much of an excuse to have a quick break during the season. Plus, the xmas off season is getting shorter and shorter each year.
 

crouching_tiger

New member
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
1,831
@Balmain Tiger said:
i was at the gold coast this weekend and i ran into him at the casino..didnt seem to have much favor to his injury.

even though it was an away game shouldnt he be there supporting the team instead of having $100 hits on blackjack?

When you are sick from work, are you expected to go in regardless and sit next to your workmates until you get better?
He should be more loyal like Scotty Prince and attended the Balmain Hall of Fame dinner..
 

Tigerdale

New member
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
649
the team went into camp in newcastle, and since fults is out injured he wouldnt have attended the camp.

he probably had the week off
 

Balmain_Tiger

New member
Joined
Sep 8, 2009
Messages
1,352
Location
Inner West
@crouching_tiger said:
@Balmain Tiger said:
i was at the gold coast this weekend and i ran into him at the casino..didnt seem to have much favor to his injury.

even though it was an away game shouldnt he be there supporting the team instead of having $100 hits on blackjack?

When you are sick from work, are you expected to go in regardless and sit next to your workmates until you get better?
He should be more loyal like Scotty Prince and attended the Balmain Hall of Fame dinner..

when i was playing league i went to every game and cheered on my team when i was injured. as for your comment to when im sick do i go in and sit next to work mates… :deadhorse:
 

Snowy

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
726
Location
Central Coast NSW
Maybe he was checking out what the gold coast has to offer? I hope not though… he prob just needed to get away a nice weekend in the Gold Coast always fixes what ails ya.
 

king_sirro

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
6,443
Balmain tiger i see where your coming from. And i think in the old days players were expected to always be there when injured. But i dont have a problem with this one. Its a long year and i think any chance a player gets to get away and clear his head is going to be good for him in the long run. Freshen him up a bit. Especially for someone like Liam who has a high workrate.
 

Geo

Moderator
Staff member
Forum Leader
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
47,799
Location
Campbelltown NSW..
I think Liam was allowed leave to visit relatives….They have a life....

I reckon he'll be at Cambo on Friday MFL.....
 

Balmain_Tiger

New member
Joined
Sep 8, 2009
Messages
1,352
Location
Inner West
@king sirro said:
Balmain tiger i see where your coming from. And i think in the old days players were expected to always be there when injured. But i dont have a problem with this one. Its a long year and i think any chance a player gets to get away and clear his head is going to be good for him in the long run. Freshen him up a bit. Especially for someone like Liam who has a high workrate.

unless he requested time off for personal reasons i believe that a player like him should be their supporting his team
 

Tiger_Watto

New member
Joined
Mar 8, 2010
Messages
10,714
Location
Maroochydore Qld
Interesting…

Maybe he was at Newcastle, got a flight to the Goldie from Newy on Jetstar?

Hang on...Didnt someone say Scott Prince was at the Balmian Dinner? Wasnt Cartwright the City Coach?? Dont Jetstar Sponsor the Titans??? Oh, so do Jupiters Casino????

I smell a rat...
 

Suzie-Q

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
1,880
Location
Central Western NSW
I believe that Benson told us last week that Liam was going to spend time with his grandfather up at the GC … sheesh, you get the first hand info, dont' bother reading it, then have a go about his loyalty to the team. I hope he's recuperating well up there and will be back, totally recovered as soon as poosible.
 

Balmain_Tiger

New member
Joined
Sep 8, 2009
Messages
1,352
Location
Inner West
@Suzie-Q said:
I believe that Benson told us last week that Liam was going to spend time with his grandfather up at the GC … sheesh, you get the first hand info, dont' bother reading it, then have a go about his loyalty to the team. I hope he's recuperating well up there and will be back, totally recovered as soon as poosible.

as i said i was in qld.. i had no knowledge that he was there as i had no net on my holiday
 

Swannie47

New member
Joined
May 16, 2010
Messages
189
Fulton was at he game last night. He was pedalling madly on an exercise bike after the 20's finished.
 
Top