Liam Fulton....

Geo

Moderator
Staff member
Forum Leader
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
47,759
Location
Campbelltown NSW..
Heard reports on the radio that he dislocated his shoulder…

Popped out and popped back in again is what Hadley said...

Didn't come out of the sheds...

Anyone with any info on how bad it may be???
 

alex

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
3,748
Location
Haberfield
Ayshford was icing his upper leg.

He's only a ball hog because his player outside him, Fitzhenry, can't help but run in field to take a dart out of dummy half then take 2-3 tackles to get back to position.

Ayshford's read today where he sprinted out of the line to wrap up Burgess was awesome.
 

Suzie-Q

New member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
1,741
Location
Central Western NSW
@alex said:
Ayshford was icing his upper leg.

He's only a ball hog because his player outside him, Fitzhenry, can't help but run in field to take a dart out of dummy half then take 2-3 tackles to get back to position.

Ayshford's read today where he sprinted out of the line to wrap up Burgess was awesome.

So was his high catch of teh ball from Lui that should have been a nice, long, pass to the winger … but ...oops.. where was wonderboy?
 

Chadman_s_Ghost

New member
Joined
Jul 15, 2009
Messages
552
Ayshord is developing nicely. Removing him from the centre position would be a mistake. But please- put Mitch Brown outside him- someone with half a clue about support play & defence.
 

851

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
10,614
@Chadman's Ghost said:
Ayshord is developing nicely. Removing him from the centre position would be a mistake. But please- put Mitch Brown outside him- someone with half a clue about support play & defence.

Here here,anyone other than Fitzy
 

T-REXX

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
1,402
Location
Gosford
@hammertime said:
Why not put Taumata on the wing? We need some speed!

isnt fit enough atm… stuggling to keep up with lower grade.. prob needs another 2 or 3 weeks to condition up
 

tiger_jim

New member
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
364
Whats wrong with Pritchard can cover wing center and 5\8, has played for nsw but then again we have Fitz
 

balmainkings

New member
Joined
May 10, 2010
Messages
90
@tiger jim said:
Whats wrong with Pritchard can cover wing center and 5\8, has played for nsw but then again we have Fitz

your right, but sheens feels we haven't seen the best of fitzy yet..
 

Sabre

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
8,155
@Geo. said:
Heard reports on the radio that he dislocated his shoulder…

Popped out and popped back in again is what Hadley said...

**Didn't come out of the sheds...**

Anyone with any info on how bad it may be???

actually he spent the entire 2nd half on the sideline with a sling
 
B

Benson

Guest
@Geo. said:
Heard reports on the radio that he dislocated his shoulder…

Popped out and popped back in again is what Hadley said...

Didn't come out of the sheds...

Anyone with any info on how bad it may be???

No operation however out for a number of weeks, off to Visit his grandfather.
 

Danos

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
1,069
@tiger jim said:
**Whats wrong with Pritchard** can cover wing center and 5\8, has played for nsw but then again we have Fitz

He didn't play for Windsor Wolves last year. :wink:
 
Top