Line Speed

happy_tiger

Heard two clubs talking about their pre season training Titans and Raiders

Both spokemen for the clubs spoke big time about working on their line speed

Last player we had who was even remotely interested in leading our line speed was Elijah Taylor

Before that probably Bryce Gibbs .....

If you could bring anyone to the club to lead our line speed of the current players ...who do you pick ??

For me it has to be Isaiah Yeo ....with all the other skills he brings ...after that probably Cam Murray

Thoughts ??

Last player we had who was even remotely interested in leading our line speed was Elijah Taylor

If you could bring anyone to the club to lead our line speed of the current players ...who do you pick ??

For me it has to be Isaiah Yeo ....with all the other skills he brings ...after that probably Cam Murray

Thoughts ??
Interesting happy. Shorter guys tend to be able to sustain line speed. I think our new pack might be good with players like Pole, Papa and Bateman 🤞

Nathan Brown is actually very good in regards to line speed.

Hope we’ve got him for 2023 for this reason.

Thoughts ??

Thoughts ??
Liam Martin

Members online

Back