Luciano Leilua

To pay $700K for Luc to get him back would be a good deal, I rate Luc a lot better than Nikora, and we pulled out of that. A lot easier for Luc to stay here, no moving, close to family, no floods and with a team he has performed his best football at.

No expert but as far as I know they are different.
Mr google says Ross River River Virus is a mosquito transmitted
Polyarthritis virus that targets several joints of the body and malaria type symptoms.
Had an army mate in Townsville who got it and every now and then he'd get a relapse of it.
There's no cure but eventually dissapears after 20yrs or so. Can be really debilitating.
Barmah virus
Mosquito gets the disease from dead kangaroos or other animals and transmits to humans.
Its symtoms only last a couple if weeks.
Australia is the only country where Barmah Forest virus has been identified.

Last edited by a moderator:
To pay $700K for Luc to get him back would be a good deal, I rate Luc a lot better than Nikora, and we pulled out of that. A lot easier for Luc to stay here, no moving, close to family, no floods and with a team he has performed his best football at.
How does that work harmoniously when we got the daily m 2nd rower is on 475k?

The only way we can justify a price like that is if they have success. E.g. Angus.

I don't think we would want to be that club. Good luck to Luciano because it is not only the club but the $ and lifestyle for his family away from Sydney.

Think he wore his Cowboys jersey under his Wests Tigers one yesterday..

Probably is not 100% carrying the hammy injury. shouldn't have played. but times are tough ..

Back