Lui not a first grader

tiger_tigers

didnt have a clue when it came to organising , and as we all know is a speed hump in defence

Robert Lui well I have a lot I can say but please if you have an offer from another club TAKE IT please!

Why they kept Miller out of the game so much baffles me.

Even Gould said every time he touches the ball you think something good is going to happen.

Give Lui a stint in the lower grades, give Miller a crack at the 7\. Much better organiser, much better kicker, much bigger heart.

Un fortunately we had the oppotunity to fairwell the mastermind who constantly provides contracts to perenial hasbeens….just look at sheens list of successes
Payne
Cayless
Mc kinnon
Ohara
Fitzhenry
Fulton
Moors
and not for a stike of luck we could have added Piggy Riddell to that list....we should have punted sheens
and chased Gould

We've all been very patient with Lui for a long time now,hoping he'll develop in what is the most difficult postion on the field.
Apart from obvious defensive lapses which cost at least one try every match without exception,Lui simply wont take the line on in attack,& his kicking game is abysmal.
Its now clear he's not going to make it in NRL,& the sooner we accept that & let him go north of the border the better off we'll be.
Im not sure Miller or Moltzen are the solutions..its simply too early to conclude on either,but Luimost certainly isnt.

sheens is a joke lui is a joke the club is a basket case on and off the field it continues and…..

Lui was woeful and has been since the Penrith game. He cannot keep his spot. He is pathetic in defence and his kicking game is average at best. After 30-40 NRL games he should have improved by now. Moltzen or Miller way better options atm.

i have been on about Lui for weeks he is hopeless ,why does Sheens have him there he actually slows our attack down ,Sheens its the same old plays every week need something new ,we are getting worse not better 20.000 in the crowd last week and 19,000 tonight and we cant win ,gee guys you need to look into mirror and really work out if you really want to play for the tigers , because at the moment is a disgrace 160 minutes of football and 2 trys what a joke

No real excuse for not finding touch THREE times in one season from penalties. Those are backbreakers.

Throw in dozens of missed tackles + lack of running game + the slow pace he plays at and it's hard to make a case for him being retained.

Having said that, Sheens "sticks" with his favourites and Rob is a big favourite. Doubt he'll be dropped.

Give Lui a break he just had a bad game.

Oh wait a sec I've heard that for the last 8 or 9 weeks at least !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to hear it any more.

As Trump would say "Your fired".

Lui must go back to state cup he was poor again tonight and the team has reached the stage where it can no longer carry him. Give Moltzen a go at half, or Miller although not sure Miller should be pushed too quickly would hate to see him burned.

another option could be to put farah at half and Fulton at hooker- maybe?

So what is new about this ? The guy is average in attack he will not take the line on and is useless in defence, yet he is fav here ?

Lui is a myth,he got his wake up call last week,being left off for half a game.
How does he respond with a 18 year old half partner,he should have stood up and took control,instead he coughed up the same poo he has coughed up all year,go to the Bronco's Rob,and hurry up about it.

@tiga4eva said:
Lui was woeful and has been since the Penrith game. He cannot keep his spot. He is pathetic in defence and his kicking game is average at best. After 30-40 NRL games he should have improved by now. Moltzen or Miller way better options atm.

Actually barring the diabolical miss leading to first try I thought that was his best defensive effort of the season .I'll be interested to see what the stats say ??

Lui's not even trying to tackle. He's trying to LOOK like he's trying to tackle! he's not fooling anybody. That first try was a farce thanks to Lui, hoping against hope for an intercept or something that didn't involve him tackling! How would you be making 15 tackles in a row to see Lui run the other way when he is asked to make 1!! He showed promise but coaches have him well and truly covered. Pritchard only had to run in his general direction to score. Pathetic. Miller should replace Lui immediately.

Back