Signings we havent made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fringe first grader. If you want to have any success he'd have to be the 4th option of your spine (i.e. fullback, five-eighth and hooker all play a bigger role than). Probably worth a 200-250k a year contract. Unable to lead a team or have any success as a no.1/no.2 option.

@tig_prmz said in [Luke Brooks](/post/1522913) said:
Could be a really good hooker if he trains their in the pre-season.

Not sure why he hasn’t been trialed there. Just something different.

Nathan Cleary
Mitchell Moses
Ivan cleary
Cameron Ciraldo
Latrell Mitchell
Nani
Kade dykes
Tedesco
Aaron woods
JAC
TPJ

There the ones I know about

Nathan Cleary
Mitchell Moses
Ivan cleary
Cameron Ciraldo
Latrell Mitchell
Nani
Kade dykes
Tedesco
Aaron woods
JAC
TPJ

There the ones I know about

Munster
Cheese
Joey Manu
Fisher Harris
Nico Hynes
Staggs
Brimson

And Baby Jesus

I'm a bit worried we haven't resigned douie Laurie Hastings etc .Are they all waiting till 1st November?
I agree this is concerning. Joe Offa as well.
If people think these guys don’t matter as we have some promising juniors coming through, you are talking shit. If even two of these guys don’t re-sign, we’ll be spooners again in 23.

I'm a bit worried we haven't resigned douie Laurie Hastings etc .Are they all waiting till 1st November?
If your worried about Laurie there is something in our favour.
He loves the club and is warming to the fullback spot. What other club would sign him on bigger dollars considering he is still cutting his teeth.
But the big one is he and Naden are very close. I picked up that feeling at the Brizzy Members meet and greet. The two are indigenous boys and now that Nado has resigned I suspect Daino will do too.

He loves the club and is warming to the fullback spot. What other club would sign him on bigger dollars considering he is still cutting his teeth.
But the big one is he and Naden are very close. I picked up that feeling at the Brizzy Members meet and greet. The two are indigenous boys and now that Nado has resigned I suspect Daino will do too.
I wasn't impressed iwth Laurie when he came back but he has shown more cojones in the last few weeks. Naden I like - he has desire, something which a few of crew need more of.

Last edited:
You try and post something we can discuss and the usual clowns make fun of it.If you can't post something sensible shut the f up
Are you Hangry ?

Toddlers may be the demographic most often associated with empty-bellied crankiness

If we are looking to sign baby Jesus, maybe we can we look to bring back Lazarus?
Which one ? 😂🤣🤣 But players we have not signed the list could go back 20 odd years but Tedesco was a big miss same as everyone else we did not sign

When was the Papalii and Api deals done 10 months ago?
If so here is our signings for last 10 months
- Naden !
Takeaway losses during season
-Mikhalae
-Leilua
-Nofo (loan)
-Gildardt (loan)
Plus Garner and Kelma probably already mind on new club

We are doing much building !

If they wait til then they will be disappointed by the lack of offers 😂.

Being in the spine of the team coming dead last won't give you anything near what you want.

re-signed, re-signed not resigned. It's not hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back