Luke Brooks Thread..

GNR4LIFE

There is no need for doom and gloom for next year just yet. Let's see what happens.

If I was managing the club I'd be playing Hastings and AD week in and week out in the halves so long as we aren't screwing up their longer term development due to some injury concerns.
I’m past the point of blind faith mate. I want to see consistent results before I buy in.

Earl

I’m past the point of blind faith mate. I want to see consistent results before I buy in.

I was past that point a long time before 05. I'm not stating next year will be like 05. I said we were a bottom 4 team this year. We are a bottom 4 team next year at this point.

I still think it can turn around pretty quickly because our cap isn't screwed but we need smart signings, tough decisions on our current roster and a bunch of quality juniors to come through.

TillLindemann

Don't worry mate we have faith in you

But just in case you better organise get yourself prepared to go into protective custody if this all goes pest shaped for you
If it was a bum steer not even protective custody would save me - I accept I would have to get dismembered and burned at a stake.
Luckily it won't come to that, Hodgo always delivers the goods.

Camel2281

Good for Brooks if he goes to Super League. Gets away from the limelight and may be able to re-discover himself over there. Could be similar to Hastings. We've seen other players find themselves in England. Blake Green is another I can think of.

I hope he goes.
More likely to be another Josh Reynolds and his career over within 6 months when he's finally held accountable for his on field poor performance

MAGPIES1963

Good for Brooks if he goes to Super League. Gets away from the limelight and may be able to re-discover himself over there. Could be similar to Hastings. We've seen other players find themselves in England. Blake Green is another I can think of.

I hope he goes.
At last some common sense to the Luke Brooks dilemma.
As much as I love Brooksie, if @Luke Brooks #1 Fan reckons it's "good for Brooks"
then that's good enough for me :)

pawsandclaws1

Mods, can we have a separate "Brooks Signs With Hull FC" thread?

With all the endorsements from forum members eg Magpies1963 "at last some common sense to the Brooks dilemma"

It's has to be for real. Magpies can you post a link? thanks

Last edited:

TillLindemann

Mods, can we have a separate "Brooks Signs With Hull KR" thread?

With all the endorsements from forum members eg Magpies1963 "at last some common sense to the Brooks dilemma"

It's has to be for real. Magpies can you post a link? thanks
In the interests of accuracy, he is going to Hull FC rather than Hull KR.

TillLindemann

My fellow Australians,

It is with great sadness that I share the following message. It has come to my attention that my Pommy mate may have been playing a prank on me regarding Brooks. I will fully investigate this possibility - no stone will be left unturned, and if necessary, compensation can be discussed.

Fate is calling Brooks to Hull, but sometimes fate can be cruelly twisted off course.

Yours sincerely,

TillLindemann

Merlot

My fellow Australians,

It is with great sadness that I share the following message. It has come to my attention that my Pommy mate may have been playing a prank on me regarding Brooks. I will fully investigate this possibility - no stone will be left unturned, and if necessary, compensation can be discussed.

Fate is calling Brooks to Hull, but sometimes fate can be cruelly twisted off course.

Yours sincerely,

TillLindemann
it was good while it lasted

Buttface

My fellow Australians,

Yours sincerely,

TillLindemann
OMG the Tazos!!!

Members online