Luke Brooks - Mega Thread

The_Patriot

Ok guys, leave the debate for other appropriate threads.

Have your vote and try to keep the comments to the vote only.

@upthetigers said in [Luke Brooks Yes Or No](/post/1319924) said:
Go on facebook and you will get your answer straight away lol

Facebook has swung like the US Elections. All the supporters of Luke Brooks are out today.

Its probably about 70-30 in favour of letting him go over there but his defenders are coming out of the woodwork.

@upthetigers said in [Luke Brooks Yes Or No](/post/1319927) said:
Geo with the Brooks avatar voted No. Hilarious!

You would be right..best for both parties to part ways..

@the_patriot said in [Luke Brooks Yes Or No](/post/1319922) said:

Throwing madden, another rookie into the spine is madness. The issue with our spine now is nobody knows what it takes to win in the NRL.

I’d be all for getting rid of brooks if you got a Reynolds or a Cleary signed as a replacement. But you a just putting people there who aren’t ready for the sake of getting rid of brooks.

It’s a replay of binning sheens because he didn’t make the eight, then going through four coaches with very little success.

We got rid of Benji because everyone though brooks would be better for the team. after two games we are panicking and are going to hand the team over to Madden who has never played NRL or AD who has played about 150 minutes in the halves?

If you want brooks gone fine, but go to market and get him replaced by somebody you know will be better.

Reactions: BZN
@bob said in [Luke Brooks Yes Or No](/post/1319946) said:
@the_patriot said in [Luke Brooks Yes Or No](/post/1319922) said:

Throwing madden, another rookie into the spine is madness. The issue with our spine now is nobody knows what it takes to win in the NRL.

I’d be all for getting rid of brooks if you got a Reynolds or a Cleary signed as a replacement. But you a just putting people there who aren’t ready for the sake of getting rid of brooks.

It’s a replay of binning sheens because he didn’t make the eight, then going through four coaches with very little success.

We got rid of Benji because everyone though brooks would be better for the team. after two games we are panicking and are going to hand the team over to Madden who has never played NRL or AD who has played about 150 minutes in the halves?

If you want brooks gone fine, but go to market and get him replaced by somebody you know will be better.

What part of the leave the comments for other appropriate threads do you not understand.

@Geo can you remove this guys comments please.

Ill ask you to try and make this thread just about the poll please.

People can @ me on other threads if they have any issues

@the_patriot said in [Luke Brooks Yes Or No](/post/1319963) said:

Easy..I can lock the thread to comments ..but you can still vote if you like..

Not in the business of deleting comments unless they contain swearing or abuse..

Reactions: BZN
@geo said in [Luke Brooks Yes Or No](/post/1319971) said:

Not in the business of deleting comments unless they contain swearing or abuse..

Well if people are just going to make it another comment thread and take away from the purpose of this thread ie the vote then by all means block comments. We are trying to gain an insight into the fan base and where we sit as Wests Tigers supporters.

However if he is the only one who cant play by the rules just leave it is an example of what not to do.

Not going to diminish certain peoples opinions , but I really want to hear what Jane grandmother from Dubbo thinks , or unemployed John who’s never played in his life , and looks like a gentle breeze would blow him over . Facebook is definitely where I like to get constructive ,well thought out opinions ...../

@strongee said in [Luke Brooks Yes Or No](/post/1319985) said:

Not going to diminish certain peoples opinions , but I really want to hear what Jane grandmother from Dubbo thinks , or unemployed John who’s never played in his life , and looks like a gentle breeze would blow him over . Facebook is definitely where I like to get constructive ,well thought out opinions ...../

You can't deny the comments are always good for a laugh

Need one for madge also. (Sorry for commenting on post just dont know how to do this myself)

@carltonleach said in [Luke Brooks Yes Or No](/post/1319991) said:
Need one for madge also. (Sorry for commenting on post just dont know how to do this myself)

https://weststigersforum.com/topic/32032/madge-needs-to-go

Already exists

@geo said in [Luke Brooks Yes Or No](/post/1319993) said:
@carltonleach said in [Luke Brooks Yes Or No](/post/1319991) said:

https://weststigersforum.com/topic/32032/madge-needs-to-go

Already exists

Oh sweet cheers mate

A vote for Brooks is a vote against wanting a winning team. Pretty simple.

@the_patriot said in [Luke Brooks Yes Or No](/post/1319973) said:

Well if people are just going to make it another comment thread and take away from the purpose of this thread ie the vote then by all means block comments. We are trying to gain an insight into the fan base and where we sit as Wests Tigers supporters.

However if he is the only one who cant play by the rules just leave it is an example of what not to do.

Bit caught up in your own self-importance there bud. What difference does it make if people want to comment?

It’s inconceivable that anyone who actually goes for the Tigers would want him here.
The only people who want him here are our opponents. They are all having a good laugh!

16 imposters and counting

@the_patriot said in [Luke Brooks Yes Or No](/post/1319973) said:

I agree. But I question if it is in fact the fan base voting.

Back