Luke Brooks - Mega Thread

credit to the pro Brookes possie ,doing a pile on(considering its a pet hate of you all} youve been relentless this week.really missed the little guy .heh???

the great has been Joey Johns stated way back in the fantastic 4 days that Brookes/Moses should swap positions.

Yeah the Hastings Brooks combination is a winner keeping a lid on Hastings and Hastings giving room and confidence to Brooks.

AD needs to be fullback or centre.

Don't believe this business of having high paid players only close in. Look at the dogs, they are destroying the best young centre in Burton on 5/8.

Really believe in players in position.

Centres and wingers will cost you and win you more games than people admit.
Doueihi is too slow to be fullback. We’ve tried that already Doueihi’s biggest asset is taking on the line and attracting defenders.

1 Laurie
7 Hastings
6 Doueihi
9 Jake/Jacob/Nu I’d probably start Jake & Nu off the bench
13 Brooks

Doueihi is too slow to be fullback. We’ve tried that already Doueihi’s biggest asset is taking on the line and attracting defenders.

1 Laurie
7 Hastings
6 Doueihi
9 Jake/Jacob/Nu I’d probably start Jake & Nu off the bench
13 Brooks
Brooks isn't a good enough defender for the middle. He misses more tackles than anyone else

Brooks can play. He is quick. He can defend. He can throw a good pass. He can put in a good kick. He is a first grader.

He isn't great at consistently taking the right option and performing to a high level under pressure.

The thing is when the need a big play we were looking at Doueihi last year.

Hastings atm to me is god.

Honestly though I don't have the answers. Hastings gets the 7. Doueihi needs to be in the team. Where they go from there is up to the coaching staff.
Gaping hole at centre. Doueihi had played well at centre. Simples.

Brooks pairs well with Hastings personality wise and sets deep taking the line on with shorter passes.

I'd be loathed to chage that atm.

AD goes the long ball which may fowl up Hastings plays.

Joe O best 13.

Plenty of merit in above posts but maybe AD on bench with a killa roving commission.

Seriously … Hastings has made Brooks look half good (as I predicted) but AD is a far bigger threat on the field.
All assuming he comes back fit.
We don’t really need Brooks anymore- time to say sayonara.

Brooks pairs well with Hastings personality wise and sets deep taking the line on with shorter passes.

I'd be loathed to chage that atm.

AD goes the long ball which may fowl up Hastings plays.

Joe O best 13.

Plenty of merit in above posts but maybe AD on bench with a killa roving commission.
AD right centre for me. Him and Naden in the Centres with Ken and To'a on the wings and we look really good in the backline

Latest posts

Staff online

Back