Luke Brooks - Mega Thread

They're dwindling.

Madden will finish the season with more wins to his name.

Glorious!
I'm confident the only people that think he's part of the future are relatives or friends of relatives.

He's done. I hope he's smart enough to ask for a release to get a fresh start progress his career, but I suspect he's protecting his $1M contract because he'll be lucky to get half that in 2024.

I'm confident the only people that think he's part of the future are relatives or friends of relatives.

He's done. I hope he's smart enough to ask for a release to get a fresh start progress his career, but I suspect he's protecting his $1M contract because he'll be lucky to get half that in 2024.
If he had any sense, he'd realise how stale he is at the Tigers and try to make something on his fading career.

It's the best for him, professionally to just find a new club.

Financially ? Yeah keep robbing us.... 🤣

If he had any sense, he'd realise how stale he is at the Tigers and try to make something on his fading career.

It's the best for him, professionally to just find a new club.

Financially ? Yeah keep robbing us.... 🤣
Brooks transfer to Hull KR or was it Hull FC?
"Swap" deal between Brooks/Klemmer

Mmm the shrill whining of desperation.

Trust in the process, let Sheens, Marshall and Farah resolve it. I am comfortable with this outcome. Why aren't you?

There's still hope Shifty Sheens has something in the mix.

I love the off season...
Always eventful.
I trust in Sheens and will be okay with what he decides. That is a fair position and all this aggravation directed at those who stand by that process is unnecessary.

Newcastle will regret 2023 if they don’t sign Luke Brooks.
If the coach of Newcastle can’t make it happen he is gone.
Klemmer swap deal or not.
Klemmer is definitely not in their plans.
Adam O big decision. Good luck.
Just put it to Bedsy.

I can’t see Brooks’ career taking off anywhere to be honest.

I’ve always said his temperament isn’t what I’d want from a half back. The leader of the team. Not that introverts can’t be leaders but it doesn’t seem like he communicates on or off the pitch at all.

I listen and analyse a lot of his interviews etc and he seems aloof / unassertive.

He can thrive I think with a 6 I think like Mitch Moses / Munster who talk a lot more and lead

Amazing. The same people complaining about not supporting Sheens are the very same people who spent three and a half years with their head up their ass, blaming the coach for all the teams problems, making up lies and pretending the club hadn't been shit for 11 years.

I think most people do support Sheens and Benji but that doesn't mean you can't criticise the club and have to act like a pathetic sycophant.

Last edited:
I can’t see Brooks’ career taking off anywhere to be honest.

I’ve always said his temperament isn’t what I’d want from a half back. The leader of the team. Not that introverts can’t be leaders but it doesn’t seem like he communicates on or off the pitch at all.

I listen and analyse a lot of his interviews etc and he seems aloof / unassertive.

He can thrive I think with a 6 I think like Mitch Moses / Munster who talk a lot more and lead
I've always said that if Brooks was a hooker from juniors all the way through to the NRL he would be as good as Cook.
Brooks is quick and can tackle and is fit enough to follow the ruck around for 80min.
Also gives you another kicking option from dummy half just like Robbie provided.

Lolz...

I talk to a lot of rugby league fans who support other teams and they can't believe it....

Like unheard of, a halfback playing 9 years and never making a single finals appearance.

Even guys like Kris Keating and Brodie Croft played in finals...

I truly believe no other club would back some one so blindly for so long with no result in return.

OHHH but Sheens & John's rate him and they know HEAPS more about footy than us regular folk.... oh ok 🤣
Yeh this is what gets me

Lolz...

I talk to a lot of rugby league fans who support other teams and they can't believe it....

Like unheard of, a halfback playing 9 years and never making a single finals appearance.

Even guys like Kris Keating and Brodie Croft played in finals...

I truly believe no other club would back some one so blindly for so long with no result in return.

OHHH but Sheens & John's rate him and they know HEAPS more about footy than us regular folk.... oh ok 🤣
The amount of time you spend bagging him on here, I'm surprised you have much time time to talk to anyone about anything...
Your "Play finals footy" Is really all you've got isn't it?
The club and the squad have been the problem,
Not the just halfback.... He's a decent player - in a less than decent side...

It's all good though bro - Surely there's a few kids in juniors you follow on instagram that will automatically solve all the problems?

So what is the news about the Dogs wanting Klemmer? I read on here he was already spoken for in the Klemmer/Brooks swap?:D
Natural home coming is on the cards and Parramatta want him to. The dogs are stuck with both the salary cap and coaching role dilemmas , Parramatta are looking to replace IPaps

Back