Luke Brooks - Mega Thread

The amount of time you spend bagging him on here, I'm surprised you have much time time to talk to anyone about anything...
Your "Play finals footy" Is really all you've got isn't it?
The club and the squad have been the problem,
Not the just halfback.... He's a decent player - in a less than decent side...

It's all good though bro - Surely there's a few kids in juniors you follow on instagram that will automatically solve all the problems?
Defensive bunch, arent yas?

I could argue he's the worst player in a less than decent side.

It's all opinion.
You are fighting a losing battle.
And perhaps so am I...

But the results speak for themselves.

Parramatta can’t get Marty or Klemmer . The coach is also under heat to break their premiership drought from now till GF day. Window is shut after that , very bleak future. Now or never for the whole lot of them. No wonder M Moses is holding out to commit, he wants to see how the season pans out and possibly who could be the new coach.You can never say never with Parramatta.
When’s the Parramatta AGM held does any one know ? Lucky them they get to vote.

I can’t see Brooks’ career taking off anywhere to be honest.

I’ve always said his temperament isn’t what I’d want from a half back. The leader of the team. Not that introverts can’t be leaders but it doesn’t seem like he communicates on or off the pitch at all.

I listen and analyse a lot of his interviews etc and he seems aloof / unassertive.

He can thrive I think with a 6 I think like Mitch Moses / Munster who talk a lot more and lead
My observations are same. You can tell from any media interviews that he is not a talker,a bit reserved and seems a bit dopey,lacks confidence.

People acting like Sheens is infallible too... some of the teams he used to pick were ridiculous. Danny Galea and Bronson Harrison as our props? Fitzhenry ... Shannon McDonnell ... Matt Groat. Ruined Moltzen's career by turning a great young Aus schoolboy half into a failed fullback.

Sheens has a load of footy knowledge, but he's not perfect and is wrong as often as he is right.

In any case, Brooks has been a proven failure for 9 years. He's not going to magically come good in his 10th at 28-29 years old.

Luke Brooks doesn;t suck-but good bye-who cares as long as we win,Love Madden but what a dope on a rope 2 stick about.Tim;s got the crystal ball?

Yeh this is what gets me
It goes back to the old question though - do Tigers have a Luke Brooks problem, or does Luke Brooks have a Tigers problem?

If he played for Storm you think Brooks would definitely have played finals.

People acting like Sheens is infallible too... some of the teams he used to pick were ridiculous. Danny Galea and Bronson Harrison as our props? Fitzhenry ... Shannon McDonnell ... Matt Groat. Ruined Moltzen's career by turning a great young Aus schoolboy half into a failed fullback.

Sheens has a load of footy knowledge, but he's not perfect and is wrong as often as he is right.

In any case, Brooks has been a proven failure for 9 years. He's not going to magically come good in his 10th at 28-29 years old.

He is

Great Post. Spot on.

don't think Tim Moltzen played Australian Schoolboys ....
played for nsw country
Brooks had a agreat year under Cleary in 2018 but due to your hate let's forget that
Sheens is as good a coach as Cleary if Sheens thought Madden was the second coming then Brooks would be out the door, simple he is not so Brooks stays at a reduced rate or he leaves if he wants to chase the big dollars

Ah yes, it’s the fans fault theory. Thats just laziness.
How could it possibly be anyone's fault other than Brooks? Once again, you deflect blame from the player to any other possible thing. I said you have contributed to the myth of Brooks, not to how he plays.

Clearly you haven’t been following this thread today, cos that is not what I want. I want to go out and try and sign Munster, or even Moses. Those who are anti-Brooks want Hastings/AD. Please.
I am Anti brooks, but I live in reality. Why in hell would Munster and Moses ever come to the Tigers?

Definitely a brains thing. Is quick, can tackle has all the attributes apart from his decision making
Is being quick and being able to tackle, having all of the attributes? He can't kick, he doesn't have a cutout ball in his game... he throws short balls like cannon balls... he is terrible in many of the areas that a half should be good in. Once again, a strange, deceptive description of Brooks that doesn't match reality.

Is being quick and being able to tackle, having all of the attributes? He can't kick, he doesn't have a cutout ball in his game... he throws short balls like cannon balls... he is terrible in many of the areas that a half should be good in. Once again, a strange, deceptive description of Brooks that doesn't match reality.
Being able to tackle would have won us the game yesterday.

Latest posts

Members online

Back