Merry Christmas

@gnr4life said in [Merry Christmas](/post/1518967) said:
I’m glad Merry Xmas/happy holidays isn’t a thing in this country. As someone who isn’t religious, I couldn’t care less if someone says Merry Xmas to me. To me, Xmas is a cultural thing, not a religious thing. Not too many kids wake up Xmas morning and think about Jesus. Anyway, have a good one fellas, don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.

Merry Christmas gnr4life

@gnr4life said in [Merry Christmas](/post/1518967) said:
I’m glad Merry Xmas/happy holidays isn’t a thing in this country. As someone who isn’t religious, I couldn’t care less if someone says Merry Xmas to me. To me, Xmas is a cultural thing, not a religious thing. Not too many kids wake up Xmas morning and think about Jesus. Anyway, have a good one fellas, don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.

![945E2E7A-6882-450C-B927-D3973F2D102D.jpeg](/assets/uploads/files/1640385409748-945e2e7a-6882-450c-b927-d3973f2d102d.jpeg)

Merry Christmas to all on WTF.

Had a pretty long chat with Hastings at my gym yesterday, I’ve gotta say my opinion of him has changed a lot from not being too fond of him to feeling confident he can turn this mess around

Anyways, Merry Christmas WT fam 🐯

@tiger_one said in [Merry Christmas](/post/1518973) said:
Shout out also to all the people going through some mess (yes, even at Christmas) but still getting up every day trying to be positive.
Proud of you.

I'm proud of you @tiger_one
As appreciated as the Merry Christmas & Happy New Year messages are, You've gone outside the box and thought about/given a shout out "to all the people going through some mess" [yes, even at Christmas] ".
I've got a feeling there would be many more than we realise that are relating to your message with tears in their eyes....yes even at Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all and may you all have a happy and safe new years. Thanks for the banter, the back and forth its been fun, and even educating at times, enjoyed it, take care all.

@magpies1963 said in [Merry Christmas](/post/1518987) said:
@tiger_one said in [Merry Christmas](/post/1518973) said:
Shout out also to all the people going through some mess (yes, even at Christmas) but still getting up every day trying to be positive.
Proud of you.

I'm proud of you @tiger_one
As appreciated as the Merry Christmas & Happy New Year messages are, You've gone outside the box and thought about/given a shout out "to all the people going through some mess" [yes, even at Christmas] ".
I've got a feeling there would be many more than we realise that are relating to your message with tears in their eyes....yes even at Christmas.

T1 is a great bloke... Like many on here
Merry Christmas everybody
Let's hope 22 is better for us all in every way possible

![alt text](https://media0.giphy.com/media/26tPpuotfKjAE9u8w/giphy.gif?cid=5e214886onpotbtwqrg9a1644gqob3y92az5fysg9balwpt8&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g)

feliz navidad to all WTs forum members and be safe out there.☃️

Latest posts

Back