Mitch Brown

Sabre

Off contract centre/winger/fullback from cronulla. From what i've seen of him, he's pretty good. I know what you're thinking though, we don't need another back. But with Collis is gone next year and I don't think Ryan should be in first grade. Could come cheap to.

I think tigers should start talking to him.

He is solid, but wouldn't add anything to the team.

If we were signing someone like this I'd prefer Vuna or Michael Lett.

Mitch Brown…ummm the Sharks Beau Ryan....better youth here....

Now if his name was Kade Snowden...I'd take him....

@steven_tiger said:
@Geo. said:
Mitch Brown…ummm the Sharks Beau Ryan....better youth here....

Now if his name was Kade Snowden...I'd take him....

Or Luke Douglas.

Yeah…... I wish steven unforunately the Sharks were smart enough to sign him till 2011....Snowden still off contract I believe though...No thrills ...but does eat metres and defends well in tight....

Solid Player but I agree we either have better talent to hone or use the money to buy a someone that will add value to the squad.
Micheal Lett looked good however i would rather watch him over a few games than consider him for 1 game.

Just on Brown, one thing he has going for him is his ability to play any position in the backline.

Could be handy, but not needed IMO.

I think next year will be Mitch's 3rd in first grade, so his best footy is well ahead of him. He's tall, solid and can play fullback, wing and centre. He's be a great depth signing after we;ve sorted out other problem areas first.

I think or hope is better word that Tame Toupu will replace Ryan. If that's the case why the need for the likes of Mitch Brown???

@supercoach said:
Be well down on my wish list, struggles in the worst backline in the comp

Spot on,a big no thanks.

If I'm not mistaken, Tigers approached Mitch Brown before he signed his current Cronulla contract?

As stated by others, we need a good, go-forward prop (or two if they are available and we have the money) and maybe a half-back.

The Tigers are actually in talk with Browns management. Its not a definate thing but definately likely. I do believe there is so much better talent out there. I think he will be a waste of money..

<big>**Official**</big>

Royce announced it on WTV on Friday the 17th.

IMO he's not needed, but I think it signals the end of Dene Halatau

Latest posts

Back