Mitchell Moses #175

You want him which is your prerogative but i certainly don't.
I don,t mind anyones opinion. Just relate it to the players performance and ability as you see it.'
Not on the fact he was a lair at 22, so were 75% of kids. That he left the Tigers, so what , a smart move. That he would aim for the best deal he can get, again a smart move. The average playing expectancy in the NRL is 4 yrs, they are young, some with young kids, the first thing they should do is provide for their familey. The club will discard them at the drop of a hat, loyalty in professional sport is a load of old crap.

Maybe the delay in signing is about 2023 and an Eels exit fee demand ? We did pay a transfer fee for Bateman so maybe it’s similar with MM.
But time marches on and we heading for February,and trials, so assume must be an announcement no later than 31/1/23.
I am sure the hold up is because they are waiting for teddy because they want to announce it all at one time

I’m surprised this thread hasn’t tanked yet.
Meh, why are we interested?

Mitchell did not want to be a Tiger, ok son off to Parramatta.
Now he goes shopping for money and our "bright idea" is reuniting NRL's worst halves pairing of Brooks and Moses. Maybe Brooks at 6 could work with Moses at 7, but far out I sat through those games with the "next big 3", they were bad. Seriously Moses + Blake Austin was far more exciting.

Happy Mitch has made his bed with Parramatta as Pearce made his bed with Easts.

Cmon West Tigers, no means "no". Stop throwing money to entice a bloke who doesn't want to be here.

Back