Moses is the new Origin half

jirskyr

After I stopped vomiting...

I don't think I can bring myself to cheer for him, seriously, hate him so much. I don't know exactly if I want NSW to lose, but maybe Moses have a shocker and Turbo still find a way to win it for us.

@jirskyr said in [Moses is the new Origin half](/post/1406479) said:

I don't think I can bring myself to cheer for him, seriously, hate him so much. I don't know exactly if I want NSW to lose, but maybe Moses have a shocker and Turbo still find a way to win it for us.

The series has already been won my friend...

This game doesn't make much difference.

Congrats Moses
Enjoy!

@demps said in [Moses is the new Origin half](/post/1406489) said:

Congrats Moses
Enjoy!

Vomit

Only keeping a seat warm. Take solistice that Cleary will block his entire origin career albeit for injuries

@izotope said in [Moses is the new Origin half](/post/1406506) said:
Only keeping a seat warm. Take solistice that Cleary will block his entire origin career albeit for injuries

he'll forever be the bridesmaid just like
Cherry-Evans

@demps said in [Moses is the new Origin half](/post/1406489) said:

Congrats Moses
Enjoy!

just because he's a bro doesn't make him ok. Moses can suck a fat one.

"It's the team not the players" gets said here on this forum over and over. Apparently only if its WT though. Me, i go for NSW and whilst i can't stand Moses, Qld has inflicted far too much pain over my life to ever wish them to win. Hell, i don't care if Moses kicks the winning points or scores the winning try, just bloody win.

I want nsw to win even with backup halves. Hope he does well. Then maybe gets injured 78th

I hate Moses as much as any of you, but I don't let it cloud my judgement. The fact is, he is a very good player.

Yes, icing the big moments is still his issue, but he's improving there.

@moh said in [Moses is the new Origin half](/post/1406660) said:
I hate Moses as much as any of you, but I don't let it cloud my judgement. The fact is, he is a very good player.

Wise words.

Hynes gets moved to 18th man, Moses gets injured in warm up

Hynes slots into halves with wighton..there’s your perfect scenario.

Havnt got the energy to hate Moses any more..he was immature 22, self obsessed just another ex player done better..and after yesterday's first half if that wasn't tanking it was very close.

@twentyforty said in [Moses is the new Origin half](/post/1406678) said:
He’s just not an origin half imo.
This is a selection blunder.

And who should they pick instead?
The Rabbitohs divas?

I think Freddy is off them...
The new crew have a good vibe which is good for culture...

I guess Moses some competitiveness, some spark, some ego.. it's only temporary anyway.

@moh said in [Moses is the new Origin half](/post/1406660) said:

Any examples that he’s improving? He didn’t show the other night that he’s improving. Or in the final last year against Souths.

You're not the only one to seriously hate him so much 😂
Anyways hope he makes the most of it
Cops a few beltings 😁

Back