New way to score try

ancient_magpie

There is a new way to score a try for all teams except us.It usually invovles the 5/8 or centre kicking whenabout 10 m or closer to the tryline It usually happens on the 3rd or 4th tackle when the fullback has been involved in defence on the previous tackle and cant get across for the next play leaving thr centre and winger alone in defence. the attacker rund right to the line and puts a short kick in and the defence cant turn around quickenough . usually the attacking winger scores untouched.I know all you people readind this know this allready but san anybody tell me why were the only team who doesnt use this tactic.I think its either a lack of coaching or our team is incapable of following instructions.Id like to see some feedback on whether anybody agrees with me on this

Our short kicking game isn't very good. Brooks went through a phase where all his grubbers found legs.

We tend to have at least 2-3 settlers a set, couple of spreads and then hope for Maumalo to jump high.

I also feel this fullback in the line thing will go away soon. Especially with us, Laurie is way too small to defend in the front line.

There is a new way to score a try for all teams except us.It usually invovles the 5/8 or centre kicking whenabout 10 m or closer to the tryline It usually happens on the 3rd or 4th tackle when the fullback has been involved in defence on the previous tackle and cant get across for the next play leaving thr centre and winger alone in defence. the attacker rund right to the line and puts a short kick in and the defence cant turn around quickenough . usually the attacking winger scores untouched.I know all you people readind this know this allready but san anybody tell me why were the only team who doesnt use this tactic.I think its either a lack of coaching or our team is incapable of following instructions.Id like to see some feedback on whether anybody agrees with me on this
A fairly low percentage play when your playmakers struggle with that particular kick. Hastings actually set up a try like this last week???

Back