10\. Todd Payten
11\. Gareth Ellis
12\. Danny Galea
13\. Corey Payne

14\. Simon Dwyer
15\. Keith Galloway
16\. Chris Heighington
17\. John Skandalis

Robbie needs a week off. Shannon and Chris too even if they are right to play.

@tomcat said:
lui,, yr kidding ,, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

and payne …. rhino to lock .....payne and galea didnt want a bar of the hard hit ups when the going was tough .... gales defence is the only thing that saves him imo .....

@tomcat said:
lui,, yr kidding ,, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

His defense will improve under sheens (I can't believe i just said that)

We don't concede much these days and he will probably gain confidence from that.

I suppose we could try out Mullaney instead. Or even one of the state cup players like Meaney. Leaving Moltzen at halfback. Wouldn't mind having McDonnell now.

@MacDougall said:
I suppose we could try out Mullaney instead. Or even one of the state cup players like Meaney. Leaving Moltzen at halfback. Wouldn't mind having McDonnell now.

keep bending those bananas ,mate , that aint gunna happen either :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mullaney isnt even close to a call up …..he tries hard ,, but toyota cup defence is akin to touch football....look at the scores every week ....

We need Robbie out there. We can't afford to rest him. I would prefer to keep Moltzen at half and bring a new fullback in. While I am not at Hanbury fan, he did a good job earlier this year.

If Lawrence is fit and Gallant is unavailable.

1\. Lawrence
2\. Tuiaki
3\. Collis
4\. Ayshford
5\. Ryan
6\. Marshall
7\. Moltzen

@tiger tigers said:
mullaney isnt even close to a call up …..he tries hard ,, but toyota cup defence is akin to touch football....look at the scores every week ....

Fullbacks should make about 3 tackles every game. Toyota cup defense doesn't matter for the fullbacks. It's more of a reason why Woods, Dwyer, Fifita and Schirnack shouldn't get a call up.

@MacDougall said:
Oh yeah I totally forgot Hanbury existed. Still, Lui is the go imo. Blood him against the gummies.

what position would you blood him in ? weve struggled for most of the year with players being played out of position … im pretty sure lui wont be taking benjis position ....

@MacDougall said:
@tiger tigers said:

Fullbacks should make about 3 tackles every game. Toyota cup defense doesn't matter for the fullbacks. It's more of a reason why Woods, Dwyer, Fifita and Schirnack shouldn't get a call up.

yeah but if your fullback gets stood up 3 times in first grade its game over …..

@Danos said:
If Lawrence is fit and Gallant is unavailable.

1\. Lawrence
2\. Tuiaki
3\. Collis
4\. Ayshford
5\. Ryan
6\. Marshall
7\. Moltzen

Yeah spot on… I think Lawrence will be fit... i think they've just rested him tbh

I already posted the position I'd put him in. Just play him on the side of the field Moltzen currently plays on. They don't play traditional roles they play sides anyway. If he fails, well there is still Morris.

Back