No more for me this year

tiger_tigers

give it to me anyone who feels free….whilst sheens the clown continues to play moltzen and lui in the same 17 i will not watch another game ....im tired of the no pressure mistakes these two make ....

LOL if we win , doubt if we will though
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Lots more for me please. That was great. People need to have faith in their team and not write them off at every opportunity.

@tiger tigers said:
give it to me anyone who feels free….whilst sheens the clown continues to play moltzen and lui in the same 17 i will not watch another game ....im tired of the no pressure mistakes these two make ....

Steve turn your tv back on we won :roll

@Balmain Bug said:
We bashed them Legally !!! Loved it !!!

No you didnt we won you only like it when we lose so you can bag the coach,go and support souths do us a favour

Well I thought we were gone but yet again the tiger jump out of a hat!! yer !! Benji back to kicking practice !!!
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

SUCK IT OP.

That was a brave brave victory.

Every 50/50 call against us, Manly doing their usual cheating and dirty tactics.

Brave win by the boys.

Another bunch of muppet supporters with no idea.

They played well and at least matched Manly in the grunt department.

This is the perfect lesson that Rugby League goes for 80mins, not 40mins.
We weren`t terrible in the first 40mins, but a few blokes didn`t play as physical as they needed to. The second 40mins was the best 40mins of football we have played all season, highly impressive.

Very impressed with Bryce Gibbs tonight, he proved that he will play this season out with with plenty of pride & passion for the jersey, well done big fella!

Latest posts

Members online

Back