Nofoaluma

Luke Brooks #1 Fan

The Melbourne backline hasn't looked too flash for the last few months. He'll be playing next to Marion Seve who isn't a great defender. He might go on a run of tries but there's a good chance he continues to struggle in defence. Regardless, it'll be good for him to experience finals football for the first time.

The SHADOW

Think its the beginning of the end for Nofa at WTs...an opportunity to showcase his considerable attacking talents,with a for sale sign hanging on his back
Crap defensively,and disruptive to team harmony
Sad but true, track record
momorovski

The SHADOW

Problem here is , with Noffo this celebrity move would suit him , but it’s not about being a celebrity in the storm system.
he could be gone before he even arrives.
personally I don’t know him, but he seems to be suffering with a DUFTY like symptom .

clontarfkid

I do because they might keep him and relieve us from his contract.
Nah..Storm paid nothing like that for Coates,who is bigger,faster,good in the air and can defend
Were gonna be subsidising Nofa for quite a while,which providing its reasonable Im glad to get him and his Ferrari out of the joint

Jedi_Tiger

Think its the beginning of the end for Nofa at WTs...an opportunity to showcase his considerable attacking talents,with a for sale sign hanging on his back
Crap defensively,and disruptive to team harmony
he is one bloke I want out of the club
see ya nofo

Cobarcats

Nah..Storm paid nothing like that for Coates,who is bigger,faster,good in the air and can defend
Were gonna be subsidising Nofa for quite a while,which providing its reasonable Im glad to get him and his Ferrari out of the joint
Why, is he taking up your car space? 😁
He certainly is taking up our cap space to sit in KOE.
He is the type of winger Storm like.
If he goes down there and kills it then Storm will be reluctant to let him go, watch this space.

Moh

This is really strange.

Even if hes on the outer, doesn't benefit us (unless there is a deal in the works in the background?)

And it's a bit lame teams can go out and strengthen their sides heading into the finals.

clontarfkid

Why, is he taking up your car space? 😁
He certainly is taking up our cap space to sit in KOE.
He is the type of winger Storm like.
If he goes down there and kills it then Storm will be reluctant to let him go, watch this space.
Actually,his Ferrari takes up TWO car spaces!!
Actually,Bellamy prefers speed on the wing(Coates/JAC two of the quickest in the NRL)
whivch Nofa doesnt have in spades.But hes a quality finisher

matchball

I won't be watching him in another jersey. He can stay there.
This borrow players for half a season nonsense is cringe worthy stuff.
The talent pool is that weak in the game even the Dolphins having a hard time getting a squad together.
The game used to tribal. No way you would give another team a leg up regardless of ladder position.

Cobarcats

Actually,his Ferrari takes up TWO car spaces!!
Actually,Bellamy prefers speed on the wing(Coates/JAC two of the quickest in the NRL)
whivch Nofa doesnt have in spades.But hes a quality finisher
He's the same pace as Olam and very elusive and deceptively strong in getting out of tackles. He'd fit in mate for sure. Why do you think they want him...to take up their car spaces 🤣

clontarfkid

The guy is a Wests junior who’s played 175 games for our club.

He deserves a little more respect than the fans give him.

I hope he blitzes it with the Storm 👍
Actually HE needs to give the club a little more respect,and the effort that comes with that
If he does,he wont have the disharmony issues,will listen to and apply suggestions to improve his defence...and wont run 300mtrs sideways every game
...and wont be playing reserve grade
Nothing good ever happens when the buy a Ferrari only (wish I cld afford one!)

Cobarcats

I won't be watching him in another jersey. He can stay there.
This borrow players for half a season nonsense is cringe worthy stuff.
The talent pool is that weak in the game even the Dolphins having a hard time getting a squad together.
The game used to tribal. No way you would give another team a leg up regardless of ladder position.
Hence the importance of growing your own talent.