Nofoaluma

twentyforty

Had Nofa stayed on the park for the final 2 minutes he would have scored. I thought he played well.
Bellamy reckons he brought a lot of energy to the group pregame, and cramped up late in the game, indicating he’s short on match fitness.
I liked the way he returned the ball, made more metres in that one game than 10 games at WT.
Maybe he has finally found his mojo?

Zach

Its good to know its not just at this club that he makes those constant brain dead sideways runs.

The day we see the back of him the better.

Batmans Parents

I think Nofa feels he is the best player in our team and is too good for us
I would not be surprised one bit if he asks to stay on with Melbourne. He looked very chuy with his new team mates and all smiles.
For the full price of $525,000 a year, they can have him.

clontarfkid

I think Nofa feels he is the best player in our team and is too good for us
I would not be surprised one bit if he asks to stay on with Melbourne. He looked very chuy with his new team mates and all smiles.
Bellamy is way too smart to pay $500k for a very average NRL standard winger
Have no idea what will become of him.
Mkt value maybe $200k less than what were paying.. given his destructive influence on team harmony,Id be happy to split it with the players manager over next 2 years
Rewards poor behaviour I understand,but $100k pa is insignificant vs Reynolds/Mbye etc
Dumb deal in the first place

Last edited:

Stevec

The average salary for the average 1st grader in the nrl is $310k so 500k is about 1.6 times average .Brooks is on 3.3 times average . Not many players with Dally M awards get 200k
But what's the point you all wanted him gone and now he is gone ! What do you want ?

pawsandclaws1

Its good to know its not just at this club that he makes those constant brain dead sideways runs.

The day we see the back of him the better.
But did you notice Hughes and also I think Brandon Smith link up with him to hit gaps on his runs. It appeared anyway Bellamy is smart enough to take advantage of his hit ups.

Earl

The average salary for the average 1st grader in the nrl is $310k so 500k is about 1.6 times average .Brooks is on 3.3 times average . Not many players with Dally M awards get 200k
But what's the point you all wanted him gone and now he is gone ! What do you want ?

It's not that simple. Spine players earn more money especially halves and fullbacks.

500k is big money for a winger. I think JAC would be on more than that but there wouldn't be many on that amount.

I reckon Nofo is a good player. I think he is probably our best winger. I bet he scores that try Naden stuffed up last week. He still isn't worth 500k. JAC isn't worth that either.