David Nofoaluma #164

I don't think it's a club killer contract though. I also think he tries really hard. That contract though wasn't really professional.

The club were professional with signings like Finucane, TPJ, Luc and Aloiai. We set a fair price and if they go so be it.

Hopefully he comes back into first grade and plays to his ability.
I would prefer he played to his new contract price which would mean he has worked on and fixed his flaws and make reps next year.
I would love to be a fan of his again I just can’t see it in him to mature into a professional.

Its nofa my fault. He needs to grow up and cop it on the chin instead of deflecting. He is a good winger but he has a false opinion of himself by being a big fish in a little pond for too long. I hope he gets it together.

I quite like the things Nofo does on the field especially the dirty hit ups and finishing a try however his attitude seems to be getting more and more out of alignment with what the club requires.I have no real issues with his 500k contract except for the length of it (thank you Lee ) as he still has 3.5 years left on it so moving him on is a very expensive option.
He needs to show much more maturity than he is showing so far

I've always been a big believer that wingers should be young upstarts on minimal coin. I honestly believe we've got too much money tied up on our wings with Nofo and Maumalo. Nofo has done very well for himself and pocketed nearly $2 million from the club due to the 2020 season where he was brilliant in attack.

I'm not saying he deserved that contract but it is absolutely huge dollars for a winger and given his attitude and consistency I can't say he's played to that value at any point aside from the 3 week period before his concussion. it's clear his attitude is deadset hopeless and needs to pull his finger out before the esteemed local junior finds himself playing at a rival club.

I've always been a big believer that wingers should be young upstarts on minimal coin. I honestly believe we've got too much money tied up on our wings with Nofo and Maumalo. Nofo has done very well for himself and pocketed nearly $2 million from the club due to the 2020 season where he was brilliant in attack.

I'm not saying he deserved that contract but it is absolutely huge dollars for a winger and given his attitude and consistency I can't say he's played to that value at any point aside from the 3 week period before his concussion. it's clear his attitude is deadset hopeless and needs to pull his finger out before the esteemed local junior finds himself playing at a rival club.
Wingers should only be getting that sort of money if they have minimal defensive issues and errors, make 150m per game, and can finish tries. He is only fulfilling 1/3 of those requirements. His running metres have been down since 2020 and he isn't getting any younger or better.

1654480278108.png

I quite like the things Nofo does on the field especially the dirty hit ups and finishing a try however his attitude seems to be getting more and more out of alignment with what the club requires.I have no real issues with his 500k contract except for the length of it (thank you Lee ) as he still has 3.5 years left on it so moving him on is a very expensive option.
He needs to show much more maturity than he is showing so far

Someone will pay 300k for him...
200k for a couple years to rid the cancer of this side is cheap.
He'd kill it at a side where he actually has to earn his spot.

We'd certainly replace him for 300k - And probably get a younger - Better Winger.

He's not even contributing off field... Which players on overs usually do.

Someone will pay 300k for him...
200k for a couple years to rid the cancer of this side is cheap.
He'd kill it at a side where he actually has to earn his spot.

We'd certainly replace him for 300k - And probably get a younger - Better Winger.

He's not even contributing off field... Which players on overs usually do.
Just on that,Hastings isnt on huge money,however he is contributing on and off the field than some of the other higher paid commodities...
Once again is it the attitude because of being higher paid or is it heart for the club as Hastings and Madge both show at all times...?

Noffa use to be one of my favourite players, however his ego grew larger than his contract length.
I will always support my team and players, however he annoyed me with his constant looking at himself in the big screen rather than getting on with the game when we haven't made finals for so long.

Interesting article on Zero Tackle whereby he says " I will see how things are going. I have to be mentally prepared to comeback to First Grade. I'm enjoying playing ( NSW CUP ), They've been fantastic.

He should want to get back to First Grade especially with what he is being paid.

4 tries and 15 tackle breaks for Samoa tonight.

Our players just play so much better away from Wests Tigers. I’m waiting to see Luciano play like Papali’i at the Cowboys.

The Melbourne backline hasn't looked too flash for the last few months. He'll be playing next to Marion Seve who isn't a great defender. He might go on a run of tries but there's a good chance he continues to struggle in defence. Regardless, it'll be good for him to experience finals football for the first time.

Think its the beginning of the end for Nofa at WTs...an opportunity to showcase his considerable attacking talents,with a for sale sign hanging on his back
Crap defensively,and disruptive to team harmony
Sad but true, track record
momorovski

Problem here is , with Noffo this celebrity move would suit him , but it’s not about being a celebrity in the storm system.
he could be gone before he even arrives.
personally I don’t know him, but he seems to be suffering with a DUFTY like symptom .

Members online

Back