David Nofoaluma #164

Nah..Storm paid nothing like that for Coates,who is bigger,faster,good in the air and can defend
Were gonna be subsidising Nofa for quite a while,which providing its reasonable Im glad to get him and his Ferrari out of the joint
Why, is he taking up your car space? 😁
He certainly is taking up our cap space to sit in KOE.
He is the type of winger Storm like.
If he goes down there and kills it then Storm will be reluctant to let him go, watch this space.

Reactions: BZN
This is really strange.

Even if hes on the outer, doesn't benefit us (unless there is a deal in the works in the background?)

And it's a bit lame teams can go out and strengthen their sides heading into the finals.

Why, is he taking up your car space? 😁
He certainly is taking up our cap space to sit in KOE.
He is the type of winger Storm like.
If he goes down there and kills it then Storm will be reluctant to let him go, watch this space.
Actually,his Ferrari takes up TWO car spaces!!
Actually,Bellamy prefers speed on the wing(Coates/JAC two of the quickest in the NRL)
whivch Nofa doesnt have in spades.But hes a quality finisher

I won't be watching him in another jersey. He can stay there.
This borrow players for half a season nonsense is cringe worthy stuff.
The talent pool is that weak in the game even the Dolphins having a hard time getting a squad together.
The game used to tribal. No way you would give another team a leg up regardless of ladder position.

Actually,his Ferrari takes up TWO car spaces!!
Actually,Bellamy prefers speed on the wing(Coates/JAC two of the quickest in the NRL)
whivch Nofa doesnt have in spades.But hes a quality finisher
He's the same pace as Olam and very elusive and deceptively strong in getting out of tackles. He'd fit in mate for sure. Why do you think they want him...to take up their car spaces 🤣

The guy is a Wests junior who’s played 175 games for our club.

He deserves a little more respect than the fans give him.

I hope he blitzes it with the Storm 👍
Actually HE needs to give the club a little more respect,and the effort that comes with that
If he does,he wont have the disharmony issues,will listen to and apply suggestions to improve his defence...and wont run 300mtrs sideways every game
...and wont be playing reserve grade
Nothing good ever happens when the buy a Ferrari only (wish I cld afford one!)

I won't be watching him in another jersey. He can stay there.
This borrow players for half a season nonsense is cringe worthy stuff.
The talent pool is that weak in the game even the Dolphins having a hard time getting a squad together.
The game used to tribal. No way you would give another team a leg up regardless of ladder position.
Hence the importance of growing your own talent.

Reactions: BZN
Think its the beginning of the end for Nofa at WTs...an opportunity to showcase his considerable attacking talents,with a for sale sign hanging on his back
Crap defensively,and disruptive to team harmony
Pretty much spot on. Think he's more interested in Instagram than footy.

To be honest he's far from our biggest problem.

Wouldn't mind sending Brooks to a top 8 side either. See what happens.

I’m guessing Brooks is gone, in a case of out with the oldest players and in with the new guard . The WT are finally making the hard decisions . I hope we keep this mentality going forward. If they can’t crack it for a new contract, I don’t care if there locals, they have to go. These things always have to happen a lot sooner than 8 years in most cases.

Pretty much spot on. Think he's more interested in Instagram than footy.

To be honest he's far from our biggest problem.

Wouldn't mind sending Brooks to a top 8 side either. See what happens.
If were paying him $500k+ to play reserve grade,and he creates a harmony problem,he is a big issue.
Peachey at $400k is simplay a waste,whereas Brooks at.....???

Might be good for Nof to go to Storm and revitalise his season. He might learn something about consistent hard work and on field effort, even pick up some stuff to bring back to the club. I am not concerned about him possibly leaving us because ultimately if any player doesn’t want to stay and have his heart in it 100%, then they shouldn’t be at the club. We have no room for anybody not committed to our future plan.

Back