David Nofoaluma #164

The average salary for the average 1st grader in the nrl is $310k so 500k is about 1.6 times average .Brooks is on 3.3 times average . Not many players with Dally M awards get 200k
But what's the point you all wanted him gone and now he is gone ! What do you want ?

Its good to know its not just at this club that he makes those constant brain dead sideways runs.

The day we see the back of him the better.
But did you notice Hughes and also I think Brandon Smith link up with him to hit gaps on his runs. It appeared anyway Bellamy is smart enough to take advantage of his hit ups.

The average salary for the average 1st grader in the nrl is $310k so 500k is about 1.6 times average .Brooks is on 3.3 times average . Not many players with Dally M awards get 200k
But what's the point you all wanted him gone and now he is gone ! What do you want ?

It's not that simple. Spine players earn more money especially halves and fullbacks.

500k is big money for a winger. I think JAC would be on more than that but there wouldn't be many on that amount.

I reckon Nofo is a good player. I think he is probably our best winger. I bet he scores that try Naden stuffed up last week. He still isn't worth 500k. JAC isn't worth that either.

Nofoaluma Tight-Lipped On Tigers Return
'That's Where My Head Is At'

Doesn't fill you with great confidence that he wants to come back.

Reactions: BZN

good.

It's not that simple. Spine players earn more money especially halves and fullbacks.

500k is big money for a winger. I think JAC would be on more than that but there wouldn't be many on that amount.

I reckon Nofo is a good player. I think he is probably our best winger. I bet he scores that try Naden stuffed up last week. He still isn't worth 500k. JAC isn't worth that either.
Don't disagree with anything you say just tired of all the hate mail he cops

Ill drive it to Melbourne anyway...and finish in Perth!

• Love
Reactions: BZN

The Cheese enticing Nof to some coc
Good, 5 years far too long

Would Staines from Penrith be a suitable replacement for Nofa if he ended up staying in Melbourne for whatever reasons. I read that Staines wants a fullback role, but playing first grade on the wing would that work ?

Back