David Nofoaluma #164

I was just playing man 😂
Waiting for your reply

I'm off Nofo though and his cocky interviews.
He's so happy to be out of the Tigers.
Former "leadership group" yet all but admitted he couldn't care at the Tigers but Melbourne made him fall in love with the game.

Sheensy could prove to be a genius if this move forces Nofo to beg for a release and then sign with Melb for unders.

Gives us a chance to walk away from his disgraceful contract and try and improve our roster.
I think Sheens has a plan

Seriously who gives a crap what the NSW coach thinks? Can’t win a serious with their best players out! He’s nothing to me, maybe he should take his vegan earth walking to the hippie community?!?
Glad I think he’s opinion is worth above faecal matter, cause I don’t.
I for one also don’t really care what u think about Nofa, as I have stated before it’s the haters supporters like u that give this club a bad name. More than our management!
But carry on with your death ridding hate mungering as it seems to suit you.
He’s not even here and your still after him, pathetic really!
No wonder he doesn’t want to be here.
I have never seen a clubs supporters as bad as ours, not supporting their player and death ridding them. I am ashamed of you lot. Worse than bulldogs supporters, and that’s saying something….
😂😂 Go to bed mate. Tissues are in the mail.

Hilarious, man your so funny!
Or so u think…
Is that the best you’ve got, man weak as!
Can’t wait till Nofa s back, hope it sends a few of you light weight supporters backing
Nofo will score in a semi but they lose and get eliminated.

He kisses his jerseys then declares he isn't coming back cos he's a winner and belongs at a winner club like Melbourne.

Craig then tells Nofo he is no longer wanted.
Begs to come back and then remains leading try scorer.... for the magpies.

Seriously who gives a crap what the NSW coach thinks? Can’t win a serious with their best players out! He’s nothing to me, maybe he should take his vegan earth walking to the hippie community?!?
Glad I think he’s opinion is worth above faecal matter, cause I don’t.
I for one also don’t really care what u think about Nofa, as I have stated before it’s the haters supporters like u that give this club a bad name. More than our management!
But carry on with your death ridding hate mungering as it seems to suit you.
He’s not even here and your still after him, pathetic really!
No wonder he doesn’t want to be here.
I have never seen a clubs supporters as bad as ours, not supporting their player and death ridding them. I am ashamed of you lot. Worse than bulldogs supporters, and that’s saying something….
Take it easy. Geez...

And for the record, although he is on loan to the storm, he's still contracted to the tigers.

Hilarious, man your so funny!
Or so u think…
Is that the best you’ve got, man weak as!
Can’t wait till Nofa s back, hope it sends a few of you light weight supporters backing
😂
How many years have you been supporting WT mate? More than 5? I'd doubt it TBH.
Enjoy your weekly dose of Nofa😀

😂
How many years have you been supporting WT mate? More than 5? I'd doubt it TBH.
Enjoy your weekly dose of Nofa😀
Well that depends on what u call supporting? I mean, continuously bagging our players death ridding them like u do, if that’s called supporting. Then no I haven’t ‘supported’ them for a second…

Well that depends on what u call supporting? I mean, continuously bagging our players death ridding them like u do, if that’s called supporting. Then no I haven’t ‘supported’ them for a second…
31793139nofoalumad-gp-07-copy.jpg
"Thanks for your support brother"
💋

At the end of the day , he’s a person with feelings. Like him or hate him, he’s done more on the footy field , than most of us can dream of. Sheens has said he’s coming back and until further notice , he wil be back,
Very personal attacks are lowlife actions. We all have feelings, and no matter what he might have done or not, was not towards you and could be a load of BS.

Nofo will score in a semi but they lose and get eliminated.

He kisses his jerseys then declares he isn't coming back cos he's a winner and belongs at a winner club like Melbourne.

Craig then tells Nofo he is no longer wanted.
Begs to come back and then remains leading try scorer.... for the magpies.
Perfect.

Back