Nostalgia

I loved throw downs.
I was dared to pop one in my mouth once.
I was upstairs in an old double decker bus going home from shool about 10yo, at traffic lights and a guy on a bike next to the bus....pegged one in his direction didnt expect it to go near him, got him fair on top of the helmet

I was upstairs in an old double decker bus going home from shool about 10yo, at traffic lights and a guy on a bike next to the bus....pegged one in his direction didnt expect it to go near him, got him fair on top of the helmet
A double decker school bus? WTF? I don’t know what to make of that.
Did he look back up and shake his fist at ya? Why you little…..
I was being a goose with throw downs and jumping jacks at Karate training as a 13 year old and one of the adult blokes (probably mid 20’s) got the shits and had a go at me, so I told him to feck off. Well that was it he wanted a piece of me outside during the break to which I said Feck Off you old douche bag. I doubled down. He was only one belt in front of me but twice the size, I wussed it and did not go outside during the break but the sensei got wind of what was going on and made sure we spa together. I man up this time and coped a beating. But earned respect after wussing it. It wasn’t long after that they were banned. Damn Govt making laws to protect the idiots, survival of the smartest I say.

Back