13. Tuki Simpkin

14. Justin Matamua

15. Ray Jankovic

16. Aiden Perry

17. Asitasi James

18. Felix Smith

Coach: Wayne Lambkin

Junior Tupou getting experience under the highballs at fullback this week

I’d imagine with guys like Madden, Peachey, Seyfarth and even possibly Nofa or Kepaoa coming in this side starts to look a lot stronger.

Junior in the game against Manly.1st win of the year.YA.looked like he was just doing nothing but watching the shapes.suprised he handled him self so well in 1st;s.

Junior in the game against Manly.1st win of the year.YA.looked like he was just doing nothing but watching the shapes.suprised he handled him self so well in 1st;s.
Remember Seyfarth, gun player, all gusto, no wind or fumble to his game. Strong carry’s and passionate, aggressive defence. Calling blokes soft bags of dirt and piss and standing over them. There’s a whole lot of Big Red to share from the young, maturing and tasteful Fart.

Last edited:
Remember Seyfarth, gun player, all gusto, no wind or fumble to his game. Strong carry’s and passionate, aggressive defence. Calling blokes soft bags of sand and piss and standing over them. There’s a whole lot of Big Red growth from the young, maturing and tasteful Fart.
i like Seyfarth id give him as much time as Brookes has had 2 develop his game,part of the wood work

Worst forward pack I’ve seen in a long time they can’t defend at all up the middle no one seems to get dropped that’s probably why there rubbish they know doesn’t matter how they play they won’t get dropped

It's hard to know what is more idiotic, your content, lack of punctuation or your creative spelling.
So what I mixed a couple of words up we all can’t be the king of the spelling bee like your self Einstein watch em play and you’ll know what I’m talking about

Members online

Back