NUFFIE OF THE YEAR 2022

Madge isn't roasting us on the Matty John's show at least...

Very professional.
Maybe not much to gain by kicking us when we’re already down and out.
Plus he’s got several hundred thousand reasons not to say too much.
His motivation will be for Kiwis to win the WC and be hailed as a great coach.
That will really rub our faces into the dirt !
Plus he wants Benji on his Kiwi coaching team, that’s an interesting call don’t you think.

Tuilagi hands down...he had the award won weeks ago, but when Josh Papali'i ran at him today he, literally, moved out of the way and pretended to grab for a collar rather than put his shoulder in.
Tuilagi is in the plodder thread

Nuffie I outside backs

Why's Hastings in the list lol? He's the only guy who's actually had a decent season (and maybe Joe).

Recency bias might save him, but Brooks is an unfortunate shoe in for this award every year he's in first grade. While our team may be diabolic all over the pitch, he's the chief culprit when it comes to losing games when the rest of the team does stand up.

Recency bias might save him, but Brooks is an unfortunate shoe in for this award every year he's in first grade. While our team may be diabolic all over the pitch, he's the chief culprit when it comes to losing games when the rest of the team does stand up.
People say Brooks doesn’t direct the team. Given how inept our team is, I think Doueihi & Madden have done a great job of setting the direction

People say Brooks doesn’t direct the team. Given how inept our team is, I think Doueihi & Madden have done a great job of setting the direction
I know the solution...
& it's one we've all known, for a very long time.

7. Mitch Moses
6. Luke Brooks

Members online

Back