Team List Official Wests Tigers team vs Canberra

Team List

BlackWhiteGold

Fairly predictable. No Brooks but imo was never going to play. But surprised Kenny is back, hope he’s fully fit.
Not real sure about LG in the centres but obviously we are a bit thin there.
Feel sorry for KK after last weeks buildup/letdown but hopefully he will turn up again next year.
Can’t believe the Peach is back, maybe a farewell move coz he has shown nothing all year.
And finally hope Freebairn is currently doing lots of play the ball practice. He’s in for a very different afternoon this week
Go Tigers.
I would have thought Liddle deserves more of a farewell than Peachey.

Stevec

I'm speculating why a former SOO rep who had the odd match winning performance with both panthers and gold Coast was so ordinary at the tigers
Well shouldn't be surprised same as Reynolds,Packer ,Joey L etc

Halbrowne61

I'm speculating why a former SOO rep who had the odd match winning performance with both panthers and gold Coast was so ordinary at the tigers
Well shouldn't be surprised same as Reynolds,Packer ,Joey L etc
Just looking at that list, they were all belligerent types of players weren’t they.
Maybe we just didn’t know how to handle them or we didn’t think we had to, being experienced pro footballers.
It goes back to us looking at the type of player we recruit, as much as just the player.

jadtiger

I'd guess he's in the shop window.

I don't think him being part of a humiliating loss will make him any easier to offload,to be homest every game he has played this year would have seen his value get less.Pure Sheenius

Demps

Staff member
Forum Leader
History shows we've played 39 games and won 19... .
Although in recent years they've pumped us.

No chance.....

Take a look lads,
This game will be the last game we see some in a Tigers jersey.

Thanks for the memories.
Awful season, 2022 - forget about it!

Stevec

Just looking at that list, they were all belligerent types of players weren’t they.
Maybe we just didn’t know how to handle them or we didn’t think we had to, being experienced pro footballers.
It goes back to us looking at the type of player we recruit, as much as just the player.
Also maybe coaching which both Bellamy and Bennett are great at getting the best out of people

Halbrowne61

Also maybe coaching which both Bellamy and Bennett are great at getting the best out of people
Absolutely, coach must be responsible especially as in most cases he bought them.
Maybe thought he could do it but then realised he couldnt and just let it go.

Halbrowne61

And why, coz they are respected ( with a bit of fear thrown in).
Let’s hope TS can engender the same in 23/24

Gazman

I am praying that Donkeys get beaten this weekend as that assures Raiders of their position and they may just take it easy on us 🤔