OK YOU FONZ SUPPORTERS, ITS GLOVES OFF, LETS DANCE !!

Balmain_Bug

Sorry Fonz. You have made some shocking decisions. Please resign now!! Who supports this bloke?? Shocking selections!! 1 Finals appearance in 7 years with him as coach.

To those who want to defend him, Please relpy to this thread. Lets dance, and I will blow you all away.

Moltzen isn't a fullback and tonight was shown why another selection blunder to add to 6 seasons of nothing!

Well i will leave it a few weeks until after the season and come back on and argue when the dust settles. No point now we are all disappointed of course so none will be thinking with a clear head and I hope the board and CEO take a similar approach.

Anyway regardless of the outcome I'll see you all at the Foundation Cup

Go the Tigers!!!

@Balmain Bug said:
Sorry Fonz. You have made some shocking decisions. Please resign now!! Who supports this bloke?? Shocking selections!! 1 Finals appearance in 7 years with him as coach.

To those who want to defend him, Please relpy to this thread. Lets dance, and I will blow you all away.

If only we could get Ricky or Brian or Brad to coach us :laughing:

@Balmain Bug said:

mate….you are a genius

LOL

Thanks Miss Tuscadero. But I would rather continue celebrating a fine Balmain win.

Have fun though

Again, apart from the tedious happy days references I agree.
This guy had one good year (well, 3 good months) & since then has destroyed our football team and turned them into the laughing stock of the competition.
Bad luck, injuries whatever is a valid excuse for 1 season but we have been unable to even scrape into the top half of the competition for 4 seasons. No wonder the only decent signing in that time was someone based in England who had Mark O'Neill in his ear & obviously didn;t do any real research on the club he was signing on to.
Ah well, we now have another off season to build up a pointless feeling of hope.
Unless we get rid of sheens and his idiot offsider simmons things will not change. Mcdonnell can sod off too.
Maybe we should sell the actual football club to Elias (if he'll take it). At least there might be some changes.

Ah Bug….

I'm here but you first.........since it's your Happy Days...Heeyyyyyyyyyyy

Better think before you post though......

no other coach would be keep at any other club after not making the finals 4 years after winning the comp he is untouchable

@Balmain Bug said:

Sorry Bug, or is it crustacean, or perhaps should we call you…....... Ritchie. Or perhaps, more correctly, Laverne , or Shirley. I like Shirley, so Shirley it is.

Shirley, yopu have the right to be critical, and I am disappointed we didn't get there; however, you can't blame Sheens for the dropped passes in situations where we look like scoring, or the injuries we have had. Yes, he has been persitant with some positions, but who else would have done the job.

If you really want to prove your point, may I suggest you take over the Wanderers U/6's, lead them to the title, and then apply for the job - you're a champion armchair crititc so get out there and do it for us - Shirley (with your long blonde hair).

@softlaw said:
Again, apart from the tedious happy days references I agree.

Bad luck, injuries whatever is a valid excuse for 1 season but we have been unable to even scrape into the top half of the competition for 4 seasons. No wonder the only decent signing in that time was someone based in England who had Mark O'Neill in his ear & obviously didn;t .

Buckets 100% set up the Ellis deal…...........

Ellis just happens to be a hell of a nice guy who was appreciative of Mark's support and guidance at Leeds. He is an old school bloke, a man who gives his word and he told Buckets he'd take his advice and go to Tigerland. That's why he was hawked around to the highest bidder, a la Burgess.

We got lucky. To their credit, Tim and Warren McDonnel flew all the way there to clinch it...but it was Mark O'Neil's signing really.

I

@nqld_tiger_fan said:
no other coach would be keep at any other club after not making the finals 4 years after winning the comp he is untouchable

That is so true.

Ive been a Sheens basher but i have to admit im torn at the moment. I might need a few weeks to decide on this one. The thing is, i see some improvement, something i havent seen the last few years. So does that give him a stay of execution? If u look at the last 4 years u have to say no, but if u just look at this year and look at the deadwood moving on combined with the young talent replacing it, u might believe we have something going for next year. A change of coach which may take a while to establish may just risk any chance we have of glory in 2010\. So i guess with that in mind, im prepared for Sheens to see out his contract, but notning short of a top 4 spot next year will see him renewed.

@mikey said:
@Balmain Bug said:

Sorry Bug, or is it crustacean, or perhaps should we call you…....... Ritchie. Or perhaps, more correctly, Laverne , or Shirley. I like Shirley, so Shirley it is.

Shirley, yopu have the right to be critical, and I am disappointed we didn't get there; however, you can't blame Sheens for the dropped passes in situations where we look like scoring, or the injuries we have had. Yes, he has been persitant with some positions, but who else would have done the job.

If you really want to prove your point, may I suggest you take over the Wanderers U/6's, lead them to the title, and then apply for the job - you're a champion armchair crititc so get out there and do it for us - Shirley (with your long blonde hair).

:laughing: Good post. I can bash your post up but I wont. I need to know how to change my name to Shirley !! LOVE IT !!!

This should really be Tim Sheens' last year as coach of Wests Tigers. Things are getting stale. Actually it's already stale. I thank him for 2005, I really do. I will never forget that year. I believe we wouldn't have won the competition that year without him as coach. He has been here since 2003 and I think it's time to move on. Are there any better coaches available though, that's the question.

@Balmain Bug said:

steve folkes should be contacted by our CEO

The sad thing is the disolusioned fool will come out during the week and try to convince us next weeks game is a must win game

@Balmain Bug said:
@mikey said:
@Balmain Bug said:

:laughing: Good post. I can bash your post up but I wont. I need to know how to change my name to Shirley !! LOVE IT !!!

After tonight good to see someone has a sense of humour and can take it as well as they give it. :wahoo:

Latest posts

Members online

Back