Pangai Junior

If it was us ..that would be looked a a the ultimate fluff of all fluffity articles in the history of the entire World of fluff..

It's disappointing enough that he went to the Dogs, but it's more disappointing he made some of the comments (in bold) which just give the media further fodder.

@dwight-schrute said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1423067) said:
@hank37w said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1423058) said:
@elderslie_tiger said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1422781) said:
@needaname said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1422777) said:
@avocadoontoast said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1422667) said:
“The club remains active in that space.”

We were told a while back that Tevita was a club target as he was identified as a player with particular attributes that Hartigan was looking for to boost the side. This mentions Madge is also of this same understanding.

Surely these are the only two people that need full autonomy of the negotiating process?

Who else (club wise) is there in this negotiation table angling the other two to look in another direction?

He believed the BS the dogs told him we are team on the way up yadda yadda Gus won't white ant me ?????? and I can really coach??????

No one ever accused him of being real smart.

Choppy Close was on breakfast radio this morning. (The local golden oldies station breakfast crew).
They mentioned that it would've been an attraction that Gould was at the club.
Choppy went off. Said "Not to me it wouldn't be. The bloke has no idea what loyalty is".

And that's how Gus will get the Dogs out of cap trouble in double quick time. Like he did the Panthers...

Needs help from Sonny Bill ,Wayne Bennett, Gould ,Barrett, Cleary, Ikin, Donaghy, Furner, Ciraldo and other assorted goodfellas to get by .And Chammas and Mongols.

Whhhyyyy does anyone care what the media says. Harden up fellas, for Gods sake.

@the_patriot said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1423159) said:
Wonder is Xavier Coates is the next to look for a short term deal now the Broncos refuse to play him.

f we didnt snag Maumalo he would be ok.

Melbourne were wanting to swap break Lee with Xavier Coates now rather than 2022 apparently Ben ikin has said no

@tony-soprano said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1423212) said:
Shows how close chammas is with Pangai manager

ha - that was my immediate thought as well.
I didn't realise he grew up around there. I grew up only a few streets away, but my memories of Bulldogs GFs are (unfortunately) more of the 88 GF. We were an orange speck in a sea of blue and white.

You can all scream the WTs are a place nobody wants to come...cry in the box of tissues...scream blue murder for all I care...Im WTs through and through.I dont care that we havent wasted big money on a bloke who has deficiencies on and off the field...As for going to the Dogs ....he has to perform to his huge salary consistently before I even acknowledge his talent and potential that we MISSED out on.....

@hammertime said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1423166) said:
@tigerwest said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1423146) said:
@hammertime said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1423135) said:
@russell said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1422918) said:
@hammertime said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1422911) said:
That's twice now the dogs have gotten the better of us in negotiations. They seem to come in late and land the signature.

I honestly think we need a shake up at CEO level. Something needs to change.

What has the CEO got to do with it?

He's part of the team involved in the negotiations. Particularly at the end and he sets up the structure and team involved. He's in charge of press releases/leaks from the club, which has been diabolical. **He lost the "big 3" too**. There is something happening at the tail end of the deals which is losing the guys. They seem to want to be on board during those initial chats with Madge or Hartigan.

I've seen first hand his delivery challenges. Remember all those articles and videos that we're going to be "reoccurring updates", then they drop off. The CEO update, the weekly videos.

I even had a chat to him about leaving a significant donation in my will to the club (6 figures). He promised he would get back to me. Never did.

What I see is a real inability to execute to the end. Talk up front is strong, but then gets lazy. It's reflected in his lazy appearance.

I've actually been supporter of him in the past. But the evidence is piling up.

So he lost those 3 did he?
How long ago was that, the club has moved miles forward from those days.
BTW, a nice gesture to think to donate money to the club.

It's not about how long ago it was... it's just that the mistakes pile up. It usually comes transparent over several years. The Robbie contract situation. Even the average joe would have known that it was a mistake.

The 3 walked on his watch. Up until then, teddy was talking about taking a paycut to create a dynasty.

Like I said, I've been a big supporter of JP. But you can see several occurrences where he hasn't fulfilled on his own commitments. Even just simple things like communications to members.

He expects the players to take ownership of commitments. But somehow the same doesn't apply to him. No matter how minor, that's faulty leadership. If that's flowing down, then no wonder the players think they can take it easy some weeks.

I wouldn't believe a single word that comes out of Tedesco's reconstructed mouth. The bloke is a snake. Full of crap at every turn, Tedesco is in it for Tedesco.
Not sure how the 'dynasty' would've worked out if the 3 turncoat stayed anyway....we still wouldn't have gotten within cooee of a premiership.

@fade-to-black said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1423373) said:
@hammertime said in Pangai Junior said:
@tigerwest said in Pangai Junior said:
@russell said in Pangai Junior said:
That’s twice now the dogs have gotten the better of us in negotiations. They seem to come in late and land the signature.
I honestly think we need a shake up at CEO level. Something needs to change.

What has the CEO got to do with it?

He’s part of the team involved in the negotiations. Particularly at the end and he sets up the structure and team involved. He’s in charge of press releases/leaks from the club, which has been diabolical. He lost the “big 3” too. There is something happening at the tail end of the deals which is losing the guys. They seem to want to be on board during those initial chats with Madge or Hartigan.
I’ve seen first hand his delivery challenges. Remember all those articles and videos that we’re going to be “reoccurring updates”, then they drop off. The CEO update, the weekly videos.
I even had a chat to him about leaving a significant donation in my will to the club (6 figures). He promised he would get back to me. Never did.
What I see is a real inability to execute to the end. Talk up front is strong, but then gets lazy. It’s reflected in his lazy appearance.
I’ve actually been supporter of him in the past. But the evidence is piling up.

So he lost those 3 did he?
How long ago was that, the club has moved miles forward from those days.
BTW, a nice gesture to think to donate money to the club.

It’s not about how long ago it was… it’s just that the mistakes pile up. It usually comes transparent over several years. The Robbie contract situation. Even the average joe would have known that it was a mistake.
The 3 walked on his watch. Up until then, teddy was talking about taking a paycut to create a dynasty.
Like I said, I’ve been a big supporter of JP. But you can see several occurrences where he hasn’t fulfilled on his own commitments. Even just simple things like communications to members.
He expects the players to take ownership of commitments. But somehow the same doesn’t apply to him. No matter how minor, that’s faulty leadership. If that’s flowing down, then no wonder the players think they can take it easy some weeks.

I wouldn’t believe a single word that comes out of Tedesco’s reconstructed mouth. The bloke is a snake. Full of crap at every turn, Tedesco is in it for Tedesco.
**Not sure how the ‘dynasty’ would’ve worked out if the 3 turncoat stayed anyway…we still wouldn’t have gotten within cooee of a premiership**

Maybe not, but we’d be a hell of a lot closer than we are now.

@jedi_tiger said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1423244) said:
Wonder is Xavier Coates is the next to look for a short term deal now the Broncos refuse to play him.

Melbourne were wanting to swap break Lee with Xavier Coates now rather than 2022 apparently Ben ikin has said no

That’s weird . Why wouldn’t you . Start to build combinations . Xavier Coates at the moment is pretty meh. 2 years from now he will be Israel Folau 2.0

@truetiger said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1423295) said:
You can all scream the WTs are a place nobody wants to come...cry in the box of tissues...scream blue murder for all I care...Im WTs through and through.I dont care that we havent wasted big money on a bloke who has deficiencies on and off the field...As for going to the Dogs ....he has to perform to his huge salary consistently before I even acknowledge his talent and potential that we MISSED out on.....

Dude TPJ will at some point next year , be the subject of a “worst buy of 22” article . Not because he will be crap ,he will be as he always is, but he’s now the face of thier pack . And it’s only a matter of time before ends up in the front page of the paper rather than the back . This would have applied with us as well . I wanted him , not because I thought he was worth it , but because he was a “name” .
And it would have strides towards getting away from the narrative around our recruitment .
He’s a very damaging runner . But next week will be case in point IMO , of how bad that dogs pack is , and he is going to be up against it .

@don_kershane said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1423239) said:
Needs help from Sonny Bill ,Wayne Bennett, Gould ,Barrett, Cleary, Ikin, Donaghy, Furner, Ciraldo and other assorted goodfellas to get by .And Chammas and Mongols.

Yep. Seems like a weak character that you have to rely on so many other men to keep you on the straight n narrow and keep you motivated

Slimy Bellamy trying to throw the mental health card out there today to prod the Broncos into releasing Coates early. That's a maggot move but not at all surprising.

@fade-to-black said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1423612) said:

Slimy Bellamy trying to throw the mental health card out there today to prod the Broncos into releasing Coates early. That's a maggot move but not at all surprising.

It is, especially since he wouldn’t let Addo-Carr leave for compassionate reasons. The height of hypocrisy.

Willie Mason now claiming some credit for TPJ signing with the Dogs.
Told TPJ to avoid the Tigers and Dragons if he ever wanted to play finals or rep footy again .
Clearly Mason must have missed Joffa and Stef being in state squads this year.
Gee I hope we sneak into the 8 this year and just stick it to those who continue to “death ride” us

@wounded_magpie said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1423643) said:
Told TPJ to avoid the Tigers and Dragons if he ever wanted to play finals or rep footy again .
Gee I hope we sneak into the 8 this year and just stick it to those who continue to “death ride” us

Don't get your hopes up.

@wounded_magpie said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1423643) said:

that Canberra win last night has put another nail in our coffin. o know we hate parramatta but geez we needed then to beat raiders

Back