Parramatta Fans

system

Are without compare the biggest shitheels in the game.

You notice most of the jerseys tonight were either new or from the year they made the grand final. They actually do not know the rules of the game and are the most arrogant pack of pricks you will ever have the displeasure of meeting. Some of the calls around us when Tuiaki was down were a disgrace.

Win or lose they are the lowest form of shit on the planet

im sure WT jersey sales went through the roof in 05, but i agree, back in rnd 14 they had 6k at their home game, now look at em

they are just as bad as dogs n dragons supporters. worst 3 teams in the NRL.

@smeghead said:
Are without compare the biggest s*** in the game.

You notice most of the jerseys tonight were either new or from the year they made the grand final. They actually do not know the rules of the game and are the most arrogant pack of pricks you will ever have the displeasure of meeting. Some of the calls around us when Tuiaki was down were a disgrace.

Win or lose they are the lowest form of s*** on the planet

couldnt agree more

@smeghead said:

Parramatta is the team i have always hated most over the last 40 years and its all because of their dreadfull fanbase.They really are the lowest of the low

Agree Smeg. I hate them, always have. Many words could be used to describe a human who supports Parramatta.

I watched the game at Wests Ashfield, hoping for 99% mutual support. I thought that was the case until Burt got his penalty try. Following that try, they came out of the woodwork and didn't shut up until J Mo scored. Then it was back on a few minutes later when they got head.

Firstly, it sh##s me how they are only vocal when they're winning, secondly your @ a Wests leagues club. Go to your own leagues club or shut the #$%^ up. Thought I'd calmed down with some sleep, but I'm still fired up!

yeah i agree,,, i got 15 sms from parra fans gloating last night ,,, which is unusual because i am not one to stir when we beat another side …even got a call from a parra fan at 730 this morning whilst still in the cot ....
i just asked him if he can still remember the last time parra won the comp ....

o well im over it ....now its off to minto for our semi final.....ill be wearing blue and gold ...lol.....

i have a special hatered in my heart for Souths supporters but the mentally insane parra fan base are nearly just as bad.

@Icon said:
i have a special hatered in my heart for Souths supporters but the mentally insane parra fan base are nearly just as bad.

Too True!!!!!!!!
Hope they get smashed by whoever they are playing in the next two weeks

Generally, they are a classless lot…which is a shame as they are a good club.

Post game, there was very little in the way of sportsmanship. I go to just about every game and they are the only group like that.

Then again, it's not that big of a deal. It's not like they've won anything for decades :slight_smile:

@smeghead said:

Great post Hahahahaha

The biggest bunch of bandwagoners on the face of the earth. I only accept bragging rights from season ticket holders. In regards to friends or acquaintences who supposedly follow the Eels, none of them are season ticket holders nor football club members. Their fan base is a complete myth. I'm not one to attack other fans after a win, or a loss, i've always been increidbly humble in defeat. I guess after following the Maggies and getting used to the occassional touch up's and crap I copped for following such a sh#t house team, you learn to grow a thick skin and appreciate the good times even more. With Parra fans, the general consenus are there when the Eels are winning and are non existant when their struggling for good fortune. It wasn't that long ago when these great Rugby League fans, boo'ed their team off from the field, pulled their colours off and threw their jerseys over the fence at them. How's that for support? Give me Wests Tigers any day of the week.

:sign:

Only highlight was seeing a hairy little Granville resident yelling in strangers faces until he did it to the wrong guy and got put down for a nap. All laughed except his mole , well I suppose you would call it girlfriend, who started sobbing.

That made me smile on the walk to the car

Am still laughing at how they were only pulling crowds of less than 5000 at the start of the year when they were losing.

I had the unfortunate pleasure of attending the Parra eels game a few years back on monday night footy. When hodgo was seriousally hurt, a female parra fan started to laugh and hi-five her mates, even as he was carried from the field. Most football fans would have the dignity to clap an injured player off, I'd even clap an injured manly player off.

She than started to swear constantly to F*** kill them etc, and I was surrounded by parents with their kids. We were in the reserved seating and it was mostly familys looking to take their children for an enjoyable night. No matter how many times people told her to please mind her language she wouldnt stop and tried to provoke people into a fight between her and her friends, which was not needed as we were getting smashed anyway. Ever since this day I have hated Para as much as Manly, maybe even more because of their fans.

Where were these so called "fans" at the beginning of the year when they were shite. It really shits me with the celeb fans also come out of the woodwork. What was with Sterlo on the footy show he is suddenly reminding everyone who he played for…

There are bad eggs in every fan base though.

Don't kid yourselves, some of our fans are utterly disgraceful as well. I still think Souffs are the worst in this regard.

Those of you who lump supporters in a basket need to look in your own backyard. I met a few die hard wests fan at a game at leichardt and they dead set "hated" the balmain part of your brand and that the magpie was "relegated" to a spot on the sleeve.

They were a fun bunch of guys though. I've also got many friends from the old Balmain days who don't really enjoy being a merged entity but it's better than no team.

All I'm saying is every club has it's rabid supporters whom you are embarrassed by. Yes the eels has them too. I travel to many eels games and take my son and daughter along, especially if it's a day game. I particularly enjoyed the game at Toyota Park against the Sharks and whilst I was happy with the win the sharks supporters showed great sportsmanship. It was a fun family day out. I particularly enjoy going to a sunday game at leichardt, especially if its a warm winters day on the eastern hill there and I've travelled to Campbelltown Stadium and enjoy the grassed area at the northern end, is it still there?

As for your comments here it does nothing to improve your clubs image by carrying on like imbeciles.

Wake up to yourselves. It's a game.

Back