R.I.P Paul Green

stryker 69

How bad must he have been to do it the day after his boys birthday.
That puts a lump in my throat, whilst angering me at the same time.
That poor kid will be haunted by this forever. Every year he’ll enjoy his birthday until the guilt hits him that in 2022 whilst he was doing similar, he missed even the smallest clue of what was to happen the next day.
He doesn’t deserve that bullshit.

bythebeardofzeus

That poor kid will be haunted by this forever. Every year he’ll enjoy his birthday until the guilt hits him that in 2022 whilst he was doing similar, he missed even the smallest clue of what was to happen the next day.

Absolute tragedy all round.
I hope Paul is at peace now & that somehow his friends & family can find some in their lives.

PJ2

I don't pretend to know what's going on in people who are sufferings heads, but he must have been troubled else you think this would have bothered him.
Anyway, it's been a shit year, hopefully better things are around the corner for all of us.

PJ2

Few ex service guys I've known throughout the years in rsls have struggled. Helps to talk about it or to reach out.
Plenty of us on here always willing to have a chat if needed.

It's Why I get so pissed off when ppl play the MH card like it's a throwaway thing. Scum humans

happy_tiger

RIP Greeny ...my deepest condolensces to his family and friends

Is everyone OK ....if you know someone who isn't OK or your not OK ...talk to someone ...anyone

Straight from a psychologists mouth .......7 out of 10 people who commit suicide will have a direct family member either attempt or actually commit suicide

Ask for help everyone .....please .....love to all

The SHADOW

Sad news. I lost someone close to me recently, mid 50s and it’s really cut me to pieces. My thoughts are with his family and friends. Life is fragile and it’s beholden on all of us to lead the best lives we can.
👍

The SHADOW

👍

PJ2

RIP Greeny ...my deepest condolensces to his family and friends

Is everyone OK ....if you know someone who isn't OK or your not OK ...talk to someone ...anyone

Straight from a psychologists mouth .......7 out of 10 people who commit suicide will have a direct family member either attempt or actually commit suicide

Ask for help everyone .....please .....love to all
Wb mate.
Hope you are well

CloudyGlock

Few ex service guys I've known throughout the years in rsls have struggled. Helps to talk about it or to reach out.

It's Why I get so pissed off when ppl play the MH card like it's a throwaway thing. Scum humans
Lucky to have you here as a trained mental health professional

CloudyGlock

hypocrite

Thats why you end every one of these posts with the tag about the "MH Card" because you know you are a hypocrite and the cognitive dissonance is jarring.