R.I.P Paul Green

Fade.To.Black

You are right, Ill leave this thread for weak people to superficially cleanse their soul by spouting meaningless platitudes about someone they have never known whilst doing the opposite for someone in their community.....
Whatever makes you feel better.

Fade.To.Black

wow its still lingering in me, hope I shrug it off soon. I think it’s the family for me which I find hard to forget.
Yes, my heart goes out to his kids. Suicide would have such a devastating effect on children who would live their life questioning themselves I would think. Such an undeserved burdon for children to carry. Very sad.

Last edited:

Cobarcats

Staff member
Forum Leader
It's so sad to see some posters use this memorial thread for Greeny as a means to shed their opinions on the rights or wrongs of this matter. Please write further opinions and comments in the relevant topics and leave this one for those who want to pay tribute to a little legend.
Sorry Greeny, rest in peace mate.
(Mods please take note of this and delete any unnecessary and disrespectful comments)

Luke Brooks #1 Fan

James Tamou was noticeably irritable in tonight's match. He must be hurting from the loss of Paul Green.