Raspberry award

tiger4ever

New member
Joined
Jul 30, 2009
Messages
1,634
Location
BLACKTOWN
Refs-for picking up just about every line ball pass we made and missing 2 of parras that led to trys.

We didnt desrve to lose that game.
 

senexx

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
1,247
Any official that didn't call the Hayne forward pass. :deadhorse:

The amount of injuries.

The utter incompetence of the number 1 first grade referee Tony Archer :deadhorse:
 

Chris

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
4,926
@king sirro said:
Robbie Farah….....fail

Bit harsh…. I thought he was average at worst. He set up Ryan's second try and was one of our leading tacklers. If you want to start blaming players there's a knuckle head in our team who runs harder when he's trying to evade cab fairs. He is also the dumbest footballer that has ever played for this club. trust me it's not rocket science as to who it is.
 

Suzie-Q

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
1,855
Location
Central Western NSW
100% the refs…caN't write what I am saying here though, but I'm sure you get the gist :wink: BTW, how cool is this guy :ugeek:
 

king_sirro

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
6,440
@Chris said:
@king sirro said:
Robbie Farah….....fail

Bit harsh…. I thought he was average at worst. He set up Ryan's second try and was one of our leading tacklers. If you want to start blaming players there's a knuckle head in our team who runs harder when he's trying to evade cab fairs. He is also the dumbest footballer that has ever played for this club. trust me it's not rocket science as to who it is.

I think if u watch the game again you'll see Gibbs has a very good game. His penalty when he tackled Hayne was needed, and the penalty try happens every week. As for Farah, he cost us at least 12 points.
 

tiger_tigers

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
1,044
@king sirro said:
@Chris said:
@king sirro said:
Robbie Farah….....fail

Bit harsh…. I thought he was average at worst. He set up Ryan's second try and was one of our leading tacklers. If you want to start blaming players there's a knuckle head in our team who runs harder when he's trying to evade cab fairs. He is also the dumbest footballer that has ever played for this club. trust me it's not rocket science as to who it is.

I think if u watch the game again you'll see Gibbs has a very good game. His penalty when he tackled Hayne was needed, and the penalty try happens every week. As for Farah, he cost us at least 12 points.

for christ sake sirro … gibbs did play well ... but his errors cost us the game ... simple as that
 

Chris

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
4,926
Actually I think from memory Farah set up Ryan's first try with a long pass out wide to Marshall who then passes it to Ryan and he threw another long cut out pass to Ryan again for his second. He used great vision for both tries. I think they level out his mistakes. :wink:
 

king_sirro

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
6,440
[

for christ sake sirro … gibbs did play well ... but his errors cost us the game ... simple as that

Did they? Did they score off his errors? Im trying to recall and i cant remember if parra scored the next set after one of his errors or not?
 

tiger3

New member
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
188
Sorry King Sirro but they scored the two off the knees incident and then 3:29 in to the second half he gave a way a penalty for lying all over the play the ball again and they scored directly from that….4 points plus conversion....that makes it 14....
 

PYMBLEPETE

New member
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
1,055
I agree with Sirro; two very poor kicks from Farah led in the ensuing sets to tries to Parra. I thought he had a pretty ordinary game tonight - but that happens doesn't it.

Gibbs; what can you say. His general play was excellent, but the ridiculous penalties are starting to grate.
 

tiger_tigers

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
1,044
@PYMBLEPETE said:
I agree with Sirro; two very poor kicks from Farah led in the ensuing sets to tries to Parra. I thought he had a pretty ordinary game tonight - but that happens doesn't it.

Gibbs; what can you say. His general play was excellent, but the ridiculous penalties are starting to grate.

well said pete…...it was just so frustrating to watch .....
 
Top