Raspberry award

Tiger_heart

Sadly, has to go the WT for not making the finals, yet again.
(With special dispensation for Ellis and a few others).

Well, roll over next season… :frowning:

Collis and Halatau….Matty Rogers could not at run a 2 better blokes.......

Sheens for having 1 injured Prop on the bench...

Halatau and Morris in the last 20 could have come off...except it was Morris and Halatau.....

must admit, I am getting very tried of saying, next year will be better. :brick: :deadhorse:
there have been positives from this season, with the blooding of new players.
one season, who knows when, wests-tigers will once again reach the finals.

sheens for picking a toyota cup half in these cruicial rounds when Molz was on fire :cry:

@mattc78 said:
sheens for picking a toyota cup half in these cruicial rounds when Molz was on fire :cry:

as stacks says… sheens owns the friggen tree . bush or whatever they grow on ....

@tiger tigers said:
@mattc78 said:

as stacks says… sheens owns the friggen tree . bush or whatever they grow on ....

LOL :laughing:, I was about to say the same thing. Good ol' Staks

well i would have to give it to robbie for the 2 terrible kicks that cocst us 2 tries still cant understand that kick from the tap there was still 8 mins left just crazy

I have to blame my mother for being born a Tigers supporter… wah, wah, wah.Grow up, we lost. Get on with life, or perhaps you would prefer to follow the Broncos or Roosters or Eels. On second thoughts, the Eagles are about right for you lot.

@mikey said:
I have to blame my mother for being born a Tigers supporter… wah, wah, wah.Grow up, we lost. Get on with life, or perhaps you would prefer to follow the Broncos or Roosters or Eels. On second thoughts, the Eagles are about right for you lot.

Yeah, you're better than all of us. :master:

@tigergirlz said:
Mikey, are you a Tigers supporter?

Since 68 Junior. I love the Tigers more than you love whatever but for Gods sake some people think it's the end of the world.

Grow up, the reality is most teams don't win a premership very often. Be glad you got to see one becuase some don't ever get to see one.

@mikey said:

Youre never here when we win, youre only here when we lose, people vent their frustrattions and you have a go at them to make yourslef look good
Youre pathetic.

Grow up, the reality is most teams don't win a premership very often. Be glad you got to see one becuase some don't ever get to see one.

People can accept a few lean years during a rebuilding phase or even promoting a load of juniors, yet we have a talented side and can't crack the 8 for 4 straight years. If you accept mediocrity, that's your right but most others on here sure as hell don't.

@mikey said:
@tigergirlz said:

Since 68 Junior. I love the Tigers more than you love whatever but for Gods sake some people think it's the end of the world.

Who is calling for us to win a premiership?

Making the top 8 of a 16 team comp isn't hard to ask at least once in four years, is it?

I have to give it to Tim Sheens today for picking players out of position and picking players that should be in NSW Cup or Toyota Cup.

@hybrid_tiger said:
@mikey said:
@tigergirlz said:

Who is calling for us to win a premiership?

Making the top 8 of a 16 team comp isn't hard to ask at least once in four years, is it?

yeah you only have to be halfway in the comp to have a crack at the finals its not that hard to do I wish my boss accepted a 50% effort from me!!!!

@innsaneink said:
@mikey said:

Youre never here when we win, youre only here when we lose, people vent their frustrattions and you have a go at them to make yourslef look good
Youre pathetic.

I am only here when we win? Why do you follow my posting history?

As all people on this forum do, I post when I want to. I post when I think people are being unfair and unrealistic. Just because I don't post that much when we win doesn't justify your comment. As other fans sugested last year, you are victimising me.

If you are thinking I am only posting here to make myself look good I truly do suggest you have a chat to Dr Phil.

@tiger tigers said:
@mattc78 said:

Geez I thought Lui went alright…..But back to U 20's next week boast for them ....Top 4 here we come....

Members online

Back