Rd 26 vs Bulldogs

steven_tiger

This game is at the SFS, our 'home' game.

Imagine how big the crowd will be if they are close to the minor premiership, and we have strung a few wins together and are either in, or pushing for, the eight.

It'll be 30,000+ for sure.

Boosts our home ground average if that happens.

Jazza

True, games against the Dogs are always big ones with big crowds.

Still, I'd prefer if we boost our win average instead :stuck_out_tongue:

Centaur

I would prefer if we had cemented a spot in the top 8 before this round :smiley:

NJLM78

Wish we still had one or two games left at either Leichhardt or Campbelltown.

Hopefully by Round 26 we can be looking for a top 8 position, instead of turning up thinking about 2010 and what could have been. Time will tell.

MacDougall

Wow that is a tough, tough Round 26 match. I really hope we have won every game until then because I am NOT confident if that is a must win game for us. With that being said, if it is, it will be a hell of a match. For all our shortcomings we have never gone down without a fight or an absolute miracle preventing us.

Black_Orange_White

I have us in the 8 by round 22 on the ladder predictor. It is actually very likely, making favourites win and us winning.

G

@steven_tiger said:
This game is at the SFS, our 'home' game.

Imagine how big the crowd will be if they are close to the minor premiership, and we have strung a few wins together and are either in, or pushing for, the eight.

It'll be 30,000+ for sure.

Boosts our home ground average if that happens.

If we're still in the hunt for the 8 then we'll get 30000 easily. Looking forward to this game because I reckon we're a genuine chance of beating them. We should have got them in round 1 except for Gallants off-day with the boot. If we have all troops on deck, I'm predicting a Tigers win.

G

Go_the_Tigers

Does anyone know when the NRL will allocate the day, time ect for this game.

I live in Brisbane and am in Sydney for a wedding for the weekened and am hoping to watch the game.

There are no Monday night games in the last round. I'm hoping on the Friday night or Sunday!!!

fergiefurr

we will probably need to win it to make the 8 the club should then move it to leichart who cares about contracts look at brian smith winning is whats important

sargent

I think if we are still in the race for a top 8 position then the game will be close to a sellout