Robbie Farah on Talkin Sport

Alf_Duguid

New member
Joined
May 14, 2010
Messages
1,038
Hopefully they keep Gavin Robertson out of the discussion. A dead set dribbler at the best of times

I wonder how many excuses Robbie will trot out
 

hybrid_tiger

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
4,872
Location
Latchem Robinson Stand
@Alf Duguid said:
Hopefully they keep Gavin Robertson out of the discussion. A dead set dribbler at the best of times

I wonder how many excuses Robbie will trot out

I'm taking bets that Robbo will say r.e Sheens:

"Mate, he's the Australian coach"
"He won you a comp in 2005"

At least once.

He is a dribbler of the highest order.
 

Kul

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Leader
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
7,460
Location
London
@Swannie47 said:
@prattenpark said:
Hope he is on there to announce his standing down as captain

Who should be captain?

Rhino or Ellis
Unlike Farah and Benji, these two guys are:
- busting their gut
- giving support to their team mates when they make a mistake
- got their mind on the game and not on other things
 

Aladinsane

New member
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
2,210
Location
Cabarita
Cmon let's be fair about all this…...the easiest thing for Robbie to do after a rabble of a game like yesterday would be to stay out of the media spotlight....but the bloke stood up and said sorry to all the fans and former greats.
He is soldeing in every wek with a bung elbow & back. Benji getting needled up every week for his ribs.

Chill out all , the lads will come back strong this Friday night, they just got outmuscled by a monster pack
 
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
871
@guesty123 said:
what channel?

In the Sydney Metro area 1269 on the AM band, 2SM, I'm in the country and listen to 2EL 1089 and it is available on the net, just go to 2sm.com.au and follow the links, I think they podcast too so if you miss it you can hear it later.
Talkin' sport used to have their own live streaming web site so try talkinsport.com.au, drop the 'G' as they say.
 

king_sirro

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
6,210
@Aladinsane said:
Cmon let's be fair about all this…...the easiest thing for Robbie to do after a rabble of a game like yesterday would be to stay out of the media spotlight....but the bloke stood up and said sorry to all the fans and former greats.
He is soldeing in every wek with a bung elbow & back. Benji getting needled up every week for his ribs.

Chill out all , the lads will come back strong this Friday night, they just got outmuscled by a monster pack

I agree with your first part. The 2nd part remains to be seen
 

Aladinsane

New member
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
2,210
Location
Cabarita
@king sirro said:
@Aladinsane said:
Cmon let's be fair about all this…...the easiest thing for Robbie to do after a rabble of a game like yesterday would be to stay out of the media spotlight....but the bloke stood up and said sorry to all the fans and former greats.
He is soldeing in every wek with a bung elbow & back. Benji getting needled up every week for his ribs.

Chill out all , the lads will come back strong this Friday night, they just got outmuscled by a monster pack

I agree with your first part. The 2nd part remains to be seen

King Sirro , I am just trying to be optomistic Alad, because thinking the worst of my team, I can't handle it…..but another inept performance like yesterday , will have me serarching for the razor blades

PS , our captain is just about on
 

Geo

Moderator
Staff member
Forum Leader
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
47,839
Location
Campbelltown NSW..
We need to stick together as a group and keep plugging away ….not point the finger of blame....stick together and turn it around no excusses......

We apologised to the fans ...when your not performing you have to cop critisism....

Sheens is not to blame ...We are ...our preperation was great.....

I don't think Robbie's attitude applies to this forum.....
 

Kul

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Leader
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
7,460
Location
London
- "Let ourselves down, let a lot of people down"
- "It hurts"
- Poor across the board
- didn't feel it would be bad going into it
- need to stick together as a group, no point making excuses
- Sheens not to blame, it was the players

usual crap
 

BRET

New member
Joined
Oct 19, 2009
Messages
721
Location
Cabrogal
As if he was going to come out and say yes Sheens has done little to get the best out of us. Pfft.
 
Top