Robert Lui

Muffstar

I have to say this bloke needs to learn how to attack the line and run the ball. I was so disappointed with him today as I was expecting so much from him. He really just passed the ball and looked very ineffective today.

ron_burgandy

i agree..but he has been good in the previous 3 games and LBH… the side as a whole were pretty average today...ALOT of sideline to sideline and not much go forward....still think moltz is out answer to the 7 though....

Lukic

He made 32 tackles and a try saver as well.

Too much defensive work for him.

Hbom

Playing injured for most of the game by the look of it. Give the kid a break.

Tiger_Watto

@Lukic said:
He made 32 tackles and a try saver as well.

Too much defensive work for him.

Wow… That a lot for any Halback!

He looked injured after 15 min, and struggled to get off the deck a few times.

Welcome to NRL, and keep getting up brother...

tiger05

I thought he was ordinary today but he has been good recently and he is young.

softlaw

Good defensive effort.
A lot less errors than Benji.
Singlehandedly saved what would have been the matchwinning try from the Raiders.

Not a great game from him but not the worst you'll ever see.

tiger05

@softlaw said:
A lot less errors than Benji.

Yeah but Benji created about 100 * the opportunities of every other player in our team.

Benji could be a great if he just cut the crap like kicking on the first out of his game.

PYMBLEPETE

Pretty harsh on Lui I reckon.

Any half back who comes out of a game with the tackles he did including a 100% certain try saver cant have done too bad.

underdog

oh wow. that tackle was immense. As a tigers fan you were deadset backing the raiders to score there, and Lui kept at it, kept at it, and saved a certain try.

Almost Moltzen/Minachello classic, without the bundling into touch.

tiger_tigers

@hybrid_tiger said:
Very ordinary in attack today, pretty much non-existant, but his defence was excellent.

his defence was ordinary…. they attacked him all day and at times he was a turnstyle ... it was the help of the inside and outside that saved his day .....as for his attack .. he may as well have a centres jersey on his back

tiger05

@tiger tigers said:
@hybrid_tiger said:
Very ordinary in attack today, pretty much non-existant, but his defence was excellent.

his defence was ordinary…. they attacked him all day and at times he was a turnstyle ... it was the help of the inside and outside that saved his day .....as for his attack .. he may as well have a centres jersey on his back

I also thought his defence was pretty ordinary. He was getting covered all game. He should also look to take them on a little more often however at least he passes the ball.

Compared to J Mo he is a genius.

Snake

Put his hand up in defence Raiders aimed up at him..did get hurt a couple of times so I take my hat of for courage to keep going ..being hurt wouldn't of helped in attack!

PYMBLEPETE

I wasn't a Lui fan on what I saw from him last year but I am really warming to the guy. He will go on to be a gun half - almost no doubt about that.

TIGER

Thought he was tough with the amount of d he did and our forwards gave him nothing so can't be too critical in attack.

Peaches

Lui was very good today. Immense in defence. Lacked a bit in attack but working that hard in defence, I cannot be critical of him.