Rugby League Commentary.

TheSunTanSuperman

Now this isn't exactly a new occurance, but has anyone noticed a more negative approach this season, especially from fox sports?

Fox have always loved a good whinge, but this year it has been awful. Greg Alexander has become a cranky, old man, Warren Smith is even worse but without doubt the two worst offenders are Belcher and Braybrook. These two whinge about everything and anything. They bag the rules, they bag the refs and they bag the crowds.

Phil Gould gets bagged rightly so, but he's not as bad as Braybrook and co.

@TheSunTanSuperman said:
Now this isn't exactly a new occurance, but has anyone noticed a more negative approach this season, especially from fox sports?

Fox have always loved a good whinge, but this year it has been awful. Greg Alexander has become a cranky, old man, Warren Smith is even worse but without doubt the two worst offenders are Belcher and Braybrook. These two whinge about everything and anything. They bag the rules, they bag the refs and they bag the crowds.

Phil Gould gets bagged rightly so, but he's not as bad as Braybrook and co.

I was thinking that too, I also find Braybrook a bit annoying when he is commentating Canberra matches.
It certainly seems like he has developed a bit of a soft spot for them, and he always talks about Campese's big drop outs as well.
But that could come from the fact he has commentated a lot of Canberra matches the past few years.

Still i'd take Belcher and Braybrook over Tallis, Raymond, Daley and Alexander.

Back