sausage rolls/not pies

Merlot

any 1 escaped a heart attack,plz post ya symptons,,rapid loss of weight,while suffering bad indigestion over a month+,waking up spewing to breath.double check if the doctor say.s abnormal blood pressure,if your friends tell you,you turn red at the simplest of stir ups against your character.take care

Really hope you're okay @Merlot.
I can see a lot of outrage surrounding the Ciraldo news, so I hope this or the stress that comes with supporting the team hasn't affected your health in any way.
Not sure where you sit re:the outcome and I know it's hard atm but in all honesty we couldn't force him to come to the club and it just wasn't meant to be.
Things will fall into place for us.

We choose to support this team and can walk away whenever we want but our health should always come first.

Please ignore if I'm completely offtrack.
Hope you are taking care though and that you're still behind the club, as I'd really miss you if you left the forum.

Last edited:
I can see a lot of outrage surrounding the Ciraldo news, so I hope this or the stress that comes with supporting the team hasn't affected your health in any way.
Not sure where you sit re:the outcome and I know it's hard atm but in all honesty we couldn't force him to come to the club and it just wasn't meant to be.
Things will fall into place for us.

We choose to support this team and can walk away whenever we want but our health should always come first.

Please ignore if I'm totally offtrack.
Hope you are taking care though and that you're still behind the club, as I'd really miss you if you left the forum.
right back at you,god bless you,just outrage 2 hours a week during a lose,as 4 the new,exicting,old or has bn ccoach i dont care,lets break an 11yr duck and aim for 3 wins on the trot.psi think that toothy blue blob is cool,us dumb rc diehards will be here for ever.3Xhappy heads

my heart go;s out to all the weird wacky,sane n them sum ,on here

Take care Merlot and go see a doctor asap.I have been taking blood pressure tablets for almost 40 years and can vouch for them

Anyone that takes footy this seriously needs to re-evaluate.

Merlot if you do have prob with your heart get yourself a bp monitor. They are very cheap and it takes seconds to put the cuff on to get a reading.
If you need more info of preventing HA and management, mate msg me because I've got heaps of info and advice because I've been battling heart probs since my accident.
God bless you, you crazy lunatic 🙂

Back