Coaches Corner

Interesting sounds like the leadership group voted by the players 1st & 2nd vote had the new guys the highest votes. Api, Klemmer and Papa based on Sheens comments.
That is a great outcome - I was surprised by the selection after Sheens' initial comments about new players. Clearly the players themselves have spoken and Sheens has listened.

A team that communicates and a coach that listens but hold the power of veto. This could lead to real buy in by the players - I trust we see that trust translate into wins.

That is a great outcome - I was surprised by the selection after Sheens' initial comments about new players. Clearly the players themselves have spoken and Sheens has listened.

A team that communicates and a coach that listens but hold the power of veto. This could lead to real buy in by the players - I trust we see that trust translate into wins.
Also says something about how the group view the existing players like Joffa, Doueihi etc.
Those who were mooted by many on here as the best captaincy options . Mmmmm

Also says something about how the group view the existing players like Joffa, Doueihi etc.
I'm certainly not a fan of AD as a Captain (yet) but it will depend on how he is perceived by the playing group. His attitude is too up and down to be considered captaincy material at the moment.

I expect Joffa will still be in the mix.

We don’t know who rated what.
What we do know is Sheens has a leadership group that was formed based on the votes so we will find out during the year who gets the call up (injury, rep, time on park).

We don’t know who rated what.
What we do know is Sheens has a leadership group that was formed based on the votes so we will find out during the year who gets the call up (injury, rep, time on park).
Not what I think but it’s also assuming shifty is not telling porkies

First (and probably the only place) I heard it being reported was on NRL360 from Kenty... then Crawley. Same episode, a bit later on.
Point taken Lauren but I was just going back further to try and find out where it emanated from. Maybe some of our people closer to the action may know what has happened eg. A blow up at training, whinging in the CoE cafe, staff meetings.

I hope that’s correct MT, coz this pulling a story out of nowhere with no back up pisses me off.

It actually makes zero sense this one.
Benji is coach in 2yrs and during the Raiders trial it was clear he was calling the shots. He is hands on at training. Sheens has been open alot about Benji getting more involved over the next 2yrs.
Heck Benji is even the decision maker on recruitment and junior retention.

James Graham says hi , I can prep these bludgers up , sign him up , guy is loaded with passion and would have a real point to prove now after Dragons sacking , guy knows aggression and passion for you jumper
I'd love Graham there, the other two would be Tallis and Willie Mason, they tell it how it is

Back